Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood I am in a bed with an Asleepness Hat on.

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - Limmo

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 79
1
Achewood / AT LAST A HOUSE FOR RAY SMUCKLES
« on: January 18, 2017, 09:13:41 pm »
Check out what's parked on the roof.  Straight playa, yo.

2
Arts & Entertainment / Re: What are you listening to?
« on: May 09, 2015, 02:41:26 am »
LIMMO??

I'm as surprised as you.

3
Arts & Entertainment / Re: What are you listening to?
« on: April 25, 2015, 03:23:35 am »
i know the universe is surfeited with live hendrix, but that recent Miami Pop Festival CD?  NAPALM, DUDE

4
Achewood / Re: Apr 07 2014 - A wreath of your own evisceration
« on: April 25, 2015, 03:18:47 am »
i think there's an everly brothers song there

5
Achewood / Re: January 3, 2014 "LOST SCRAMBLES"
« on: January 24, 2014, 07:07:40 pm »
i must be a'spoiled by Facebook because I wanted to "like" both of your posts.

guess i'll have to do it manually: I like both of your posts!

6
Achewood / Re: January 3, 2014 "LOST SCRAMBLES"
« on: January 20, 2014, 10:57:40 pm »
I'm fine with this storyline, as long as it doesn't become The Sorry Saga of Beef and Molly Part Two.

Also: SCRAMBLES IS STILL LOST!  ( And, twelve years later, probably dead. )

7
Achewood / Re: I thought April Fools was in April?
« on: February 25, 2013, 08:53:11 pm »
holy toledo

8
Achewood / Re: What Chris Onstad is doing instead of making comics
« on: August 30, 2012, 10:32:42 pm »
Just checked Achewood for the first time since May. 

It's been updated once.

Big deep sigh.

Hope you guys are all doing great.

Jim

9
Arts & Entertainment / Re: I want a new guitar
« on: April 15, 2011, 02:41:35 am »
Give some serious thought to the PRS SE Korina.  The humbucker model can be found for under $600, and it has a fast neck like an SG.  PRS SE guitars in general are well-made instruments.

The Squier Classic Vibe series are very good entry-level Fenders.  I bought a Classic Vibe 50s Telecaster for $300 cash and like it a lot, even though the body is made of pine. 

My favorite guitar is a Fender Road Worn 50s Stratocaster.  They can be found online used for $600 or less. 

10
Achewood / Re: Wanking Around, Wondering...
« on: November 01, 2010, 07:14:36 pm »
Obligatory two-week lack-of-forward-motion complaint.  This will be my final complaint, as I am removing Achewood from my bookmarks and saying goodbye.  I will check back with Achewood in a year and enjoy the dozen strips I missed. 

Which doesn't mean I won't be checking up on you guys.

11
Achewood / Re: Wanking Around, Wondering...
« on: October 27, 2010, 06:18:40 pm »
Obligatory ten-day story drought complaint.  Delivered a day early because SHIT IS HECTIC YO

12
Achewood / Re: supporters of onstrad
« on: October 17, 2010, 04:21:15 pm »
the troll should be full by now

13
Achewood / Re: supporters of onstrad
« on: October 16, 2010, 04:46:12 am »
OK.

Liz: tell your husband to either start posting short strips a few times a week or END IT ALREADY. 

This is just getting perverse.

14
Achewood / Re: supporters of onstrad
« on: October 15, 2010, 11:42:43 pm »
Quit fuck*ng around here and write another strip, Chris.

15
Achewood / Re: Wanking Around, Wondering...
« on: October 14, 2010, 05:35:08 am »
Obligatory complaint after fifteen-day story drought. 


Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 79