Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

RT@achewood Surprising fact: wearing clothes burns 12 more calories per day than nudity.

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - Faze

Pages: [1]
1
Achewood / March 28, 2006 - I'm the rich guy!
« on: March 28, 2006, 08:29:57 am »
f5 f5 f5 f5 f5 NEW COMIC

http://www.achewood.com/index.php?date=03282006

I'm glad to see, instead of reflective silences, the lively discussions we love and expect from Ar'rosto Beef and Some Guy.

2
Ray is All Business. But now that Beef has snapped out of it, I smell victory close at hand.

Also, the plushie theory seems more true than ever. I guess the driver simply panicked at the flame burst, and shoved the accelerator? Don't know how else he could've wheelied like that. Maybe the oxygen rushing by fueled the flames to get as big as they did.

http://www.achewood.com/index.php?date=03222006

3
Achewood / Re: 24 February 2006 - Three-day Dutch fugue
« on: February 24, 2006, 04:51:36 pm »
What if Beef is lying? What if that guy was not Cody Travis but just some cowboy-hatted macho dude, now horribly disfigured for life... possibly dead! I don't think it's something Beef would do, but it does strike me as I read the strip as something that could happen, with slightly different characters, a slightly different feel to the strip. Though, things are certainly different lately.

Also, this strip is just beautiful. I'd like to comment on the first panel, which takes some context to appreciate by itself but is wonderful. The crane all beeping away, leaving Ray with his thoughts. So good.

4
Achewood / 12-16-05 Just a bitchy-bitch bitch man
« on: December 16, 2005, 03:06:06 pm »
Quote from: "CortJstr"
Today was funny at first until I realized that he wasn't goint to mix it up at all and we were just getting nothing but bitches.


That is because New Beef is driving it home.

The dude has got NO MERCY!

5
Achewood / 12-16-05 Just a bitchy-bitch bitch man
« on: December 16, 2005, 09:35:41 am »
http://achewood.com/index.php?date=12162005

Oh my gosh it is the New Beef (TM)

So many great lines.

Retract.


P.S. Hi!

Pages: [1]