Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood The next time you appreciate how nice large titties look, be happy and smile to yourself. You deserve it.

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - estevus

Pages: [1]
1
Achewood / Re: What Achewood Strip(s) are Hanging in your Space?
« on: April 14, 2006, 11:24:30 am »
I too don't have any hanging up, but have used some strips as desktops. Right now it's this one about web design, but it used to be Nice Pete's Bible fanfiction and Mark McGwire's visit to Achewood.

2
Both Ray and Beef will win the Fight, regardless the fact that Beef is totally going down in the end. Ray will be named the champ and ensure the Stubbs name continues its legacy, but Beef will share the victory by having strategically manipulated everything to make Ray the champ.

3
Achewood / Re: Friday - "What In The Hell?"
« on: January 06, 2006, 02:59:22 pm »
"Overstayment of Welcome" made me snerk.

That's the phrase that clinched it for me in the end.

I don't get what the third panel is - did Ray buy a restaurant menu off of QVC? Do they even DO that? Does QVC still exist?

I think it's just a framed poster of "Italy" written in fonts to represent the four seasons. Probably it was taken off the wall of a Four Seasons.

And I'm pretty sure QVC still exists.

4
Achewood / Re: Happy New Blogs - January '06
« on: January 02, 2006, 05:37:28 pm »
Sadly I'm going to have to agree with Pat that shows overlapping is huge pain in the ass.

What's worse is when you have stations like TBS that run their programming five minutes later than other stations. Or at least that's how it was for the longest time. Do they still do that anymore, or have they gotten the hint?

Even though Pat's a dick, I wish him luck getting the WPM up over 100. That's no mean feat.

5
Achewood / Re: O's first official meme?
« on: December 28, 2005, 01:54:19 pm »
I had heard of metafilter before, but didn't know anything about it.  Apparently it's a place where people say things suck.

~Paul

A place where all the dicks on the internet congregate to say things suck...

I'll bet it's Pat's favorite website.

Pages: [1]