Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood Jumping jacks, flinging myself off of low decks, yelling into an empty bottle of carrot juice. Trying to get in writing mode.

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - The Achewood Guy

Pages: [1]
1
Achewood / Re: 1-5-06: Ancient Shenanigan
« on: January 06, 2006, 09:16:59 am »
why does the baby have antennae

could this be the beginning of an exciting new subplot

2
Achewood / Re: Friday - "What In The Hell?"
« on: January 06, 2006, 08:59:27 am »
I take pride in my ability to "get" the intricacies of the comic strip's humor, which is why I was able to find laser hair removal so funny.

I also appreciate the jab at prisons, and those who are in them. 

Achewood should take on Garfield!  Now THAT'S what I call a photo finish!

3
Achewood / Re: Friday - "What In The Hell?"
« on: January 06, 2006, 08:48:09 am »
Anyone think this one needs more Lyle!

4
Achewood / Re: Friday - "What In The Hell?"
« on: January 06, 2006, 08:37:41 am »
Why can't I have more than 3 digits inside of you at once, are you yeller?

5
Achewood / Jan 6, 05 - "What In The Hell?"
« on: January 06, 2006, 07:54:18 am »
FIRST POST!

this one was all right

Ray's Prison Pen Pal

[added date+link, Cort]

Pages: [1]