Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood Young man on the #6 bus, The Doors were not a British band.

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - Petie

Pages: [1]
1
Achewood / Re: 8 May 2008 - The Man From H.E.N.N.E.S.S.Y.
« on: May 09, 2008, 01:42:10 pm »
Would it be too much to ask, if this is indeed Showbiz, that Beef introduces him to the business end of a revolver?  You know, to keep him from squealing to Molly unless he gets blackmail cash.

2
Achewood / Re: 25 January 2005 - The Great Outdoor Fight
« on: January 25, 2006, 04:37:27 pm »
I'm hoping that Ray enters the fight, and he ends up facing off against the only cat low and mean enough to best his father.

That cat?  Mrs. Smuckles.  All camo face paint, all "Soldier of Fortune" tattoed across her back.


Aside:  I liked how Ray was able to sneak "bad-ass" into conversation without his mother reprimanding him.  Maybe it was because, truthfully, his father was a bad-ass.

3
Achewood / Re: 23 January 2006 - Bonkers T. McQuack
« on: January 25, 2006, 12:52:37 am »
First post here, and I'd rather it not be full of nothing at all.

So instead, I'll share a link with the most recent Dinosaur Comics, which struck me as pretty coincidental.

I read through the thread to make sure nobody had posted this earlier.  So I'm either in the clear, or have really bad reading comprehension.

As for my food preferences?  If it's tasty, there's a good chance it'll find its way to my plate.

Pages: [1]