Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood Is eaten food technically rotting inside you? It's pretty warm in there. Technically, we all not only live in, but *are* "the danger zone."

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - talgkjertel

Pages: [1]
1
Achewood / Re: The Dead Man Soundtrack - 2 October 2006
« on: October 02, 2006, 07:52:51 am »
I just saw Dead Man the other day, but I don't hear Neil Youngs electrical guitar drone in my head no more.
I should really download that soundtrack.

2
Okay, your comments drew me back into reading the strip again today.

You run an Achewood message board. Enough with the inferiority complex.

3
Achewood / Re: July 31st. 2006 - "What if we took a picture of Pat"
« on: July 30, 2006, 10:21:35 pm »
I just saw the new edition. What a sell-out he is to compromise his artistic integrity. It makes me furious!

4
Achewood / Re: Isn't that thoughtful of Onstad...
« on: April 27, 2006, 07:43:14 pm »
Uhm, how is Trashless in Seattle a parody of this board? Maybe I'm wrong but isn't Onstad just Roast Beef, Emeril, and Spongebath and the fake joughs and so on was just other users? I mean, the threads did get closed.

Anyways, I'm not sure what it is, but I laughed pretty hard.

Edit: oh, you were talking about that specific thread.

5
Notice how Lie Bot is lurking in the background.

I guess he keeps his distance after one of the cats he shot created historical mayhem.

6
I loved this strip, it really builds up the tension. Look at Beef shaking!
Can't wait till Monday.

7
Achewood / Re: 02-21-06 Ray Wouldn't Roll with guys like that
« on: February 21, 2006, 09:31:22 am »
So, Téodor doesn't know Beef is also in the fight?

"Is Téodor about to find a bunch of pillows artfully arranged beneath Beef's bedspread?"

8
Achewood / Re: I don't know what this means, but I like his shirt
« on: February 14, 2006, 05:49:30 pm »
Aunt Red is a term for when a lady has her menustration.
Other than that, you did a fine job of translating.

Oh, and legger igjen en lapp = leaves a (post-it) note.

9
Achewood / Re: I don't know what this means, but I like his shirt
« on: February 14, 2006, 02:34:18 pm »
M is full of references to movies, music, comics and Star Wars.
This particular strip has nothing to do with Achewood.

Edit: I'm gone for an hour, but I can translate it when I get back.

10
Achewood / Re: I don't know what this means, but I like his shirt
« on: February 14, 2006, 11:09:32 am »
For the record: M is a norwegian comic.

Pages: [1]