Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Once you been to a few weddings, you realize ain’t nobody gives a damn if you readin’ custom vows or the 1987 “Let’s Go!” guide to Bahrain. Just use that stuff about Do/Don’t and Sickness or Health and you gonna get the job done.  -=RAY=-

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - StopAreClosed

Pages: [1]
1
People & Places / Re: I was glad to find this place . . .
« on: February 16, 2006, 06:37:11 pm »
I hadn't ever really searched for an Achewood forum before teh GOF began (somehow I think this arc could be the start of big things for Onstad), started lurking about a week or two ago, and I decided to register at 3:30 AM today after Ray kicked so much ass. I couldn't even contain myself.

2
Arts & Entertainment / Re: Trent Reznor: WTF?!?
« on: February 16, 2006, 10:04:13 am »
I'll never forget when I first heard "Closer" on the radio. I was in 6th Grade, driving in the car with my dad and that song was so much more sinster than everything else on at the time. Oh and the whole "I want to fuck you like an animal . . ." part, that was badass when swearing was still cool. As for that what does Peta think of that? Do they condone the fuck*ng of animals, or is that not up to code these days?

3
History / Re: Cheney: I shot a man in Texas just to watch him die...
« on: February 16, 2006, 09:58:35 am »
The title of this thread reminds me of a scene from Michael Moore's short lived TV show, "The Awful Truth."

If memory serves me correctly the original line, during the witch hunt scene was, "Orrin Hatch killed a man just to watch him die!"

My friends and I would quote that from time to time because of the absurdity of it all, never thinking that it might actually play out. All of the sudden, I'm forced into questioning Bush's "choking on the pretzel" of 3 or 4 years ago . . .

4
People & Places / I was glad to find this place . . .
« on: February 16, 2006, 09:40:02 am »
You see, with the knowledge that Achewood is normally updated around 2:30 AM CST, I can't bring myself to go to bed until after reading it, at which point my roommates, both of which I got started on Achewood, are asleep. So normally, I have some thought, go to bed and forget about it.

I'm in college, for like 10 more weeks, and then I'll take four shits and die or something. I've been reading Achewood since January '04 and I've read the archives all through on a couple of occasions. I'm partial to Beef, but how can you not be? I also want to see more of Liebot. That's gotta be about the most fun Onstad can have, making up totally random shit.

5
http://www.achewood.com/index.php?date=02162006

Well, it appears that Ray can kick more ass that I would have expected, and Beef's plan is proceeding just as he designed it. Does this mean that we'll meet Sound and Motion tomorrow?

I like the way the Latino Health Crisis is watching from afar, amazed to see BOC in action, a dream coming true if you will.

Pages: [1]