Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Have some dignity.

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - revdj

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 7
1
Achewood / Re: May 31st, 2010 - " --leave"
« on: June 03, 2010, 01:38:54 am »
This is very disturbing.

And poor Phillippe is on his way home.

2
Achewood / Tie In
« on: March 05, 2009, 03:20:06 am »
Has anyone noticed that Benjamin Linus from LOST and Lie-Bot are very similar characters, down to the way that all the other characters consistently believe what they say?

3
Achewood / Are you made of STONE?
« on: August 21, 2008, 02:25:02 pm »
I thought this was HEARTWARMING.

And yes, I think Ray was faking to make P. happy!

4
Achewood / Re: 25th July 2008 - Koodge
« on: July 25, 2008, 03:30:51 pm »
Even after yesterday, it didn't sink in on me what the plan was for Little Nephew.

5
This whole past couple of weeks have been, in my opinion, achewood at its best.  And I've been reading since Roast Beef went to the moon. (and the archives, duh).

It truly is amazing.

6
Achewood / Re: 17 April 2008 - Like way over three percent crazy
« on: April 18, 2008, 03:03:25 pm »
To me, this whole arc has a profound sense of "that'll do" about it.  Just.. mediocre on every level. It gave me a few wan smiles, but I demand more from my free, internet-based, talking animal funnies.

It's all subjective - this has been my favorite set of strips in a very long time.  I'm loving each one.  Maybe it is because I'm over 40.  But I've just been loving the holy heck out of them.

7
Achewood / Re: 16 April 2008 - Well how's that for fudge!
« on: April 17, 2008, 02:02:03 am »
Each strip is another unexpected twist!

I've been looking forward to my daily achewood more than I have in a long time.

8
Achewood / Re: April 8th 2008 - Language, Mr. Teal!
« on: April 08, 2008, 02:55:11 pm »
I have to say - I don't normally literally laugh out loud at achewood these days - I enjoy it, but I tend not to laugh aloud at things I read when I'm alone - but I was just giggling today.

9
Achewood / Book Lag
« on: December 28, 2007, 05:23:15 pm »
Have other people noticed an increasing lag in the books?  It seems like it used to be that whenever he had enough strips on the site for another book, Chris would come out with one.  The books now, however, run to late 2006, and in a few days it will be early 2008. 

Why do you think that is?  Is it that he thinks (maybe rightfully) that people aren't going to pay for a book of recent strips?

10
I keep wondering whether or not I would like to have a friend with Ray's personality.

11
I know that its already been said in this thread, but I logged on to touamb for the first time in a long time specifically to make this comment and, by gum, I am going to make it:

"Fuck along now" is an amazingly great phrase, and I am going to use it this week, dammit!

12
Achewood / Re: "okay," said the police chief. (9-14-06)
« on: September 14, 2006, 02:06:33 pm »
Dear lord, this strip was freaking adorable.

I love how he RUNS to the typewriter, and then RUNS away at the end, presumably to do something else that is also fun.

13
Achewood / Re: Blogs Return: July '06
« on: July 20, 2006, 02:52:37 pm »
Philippe HYPERLINKED Google.com!  Thank you, little guy!

14
Achewood / I hate to be different
« on: June 19, 2006, 02:44:18 pm »
I am loving the hell out of this sequence.  "Nobody wants a shutout?"  Hell, I want a shut out!  When was the last time that Cornelius got an extended story line?  Ummmm... Hmmmm.... 

No, this isn't the most complex story we've ever seen.  It is a simple series of "Cornelius is a badass" jokes along with pictures of Roast Beef drinking coffee and handing out number two pencils in a badassed manner.  So sit back, relax, and enjoy it.  Go Cornelius!

15
Achewood / Re: 23 May 2006 - Sciencize it cool
« on: May 23, 2006, 03:24:02 pm »
This was, in my opinion, the most laugh out loud funny strip in a very long time.  (I love the others, too, but this one made me do a spit-take)

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 7