Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Did you know...
that the best way to sound like a noob here is to ask what the Tiny Cans of Dr. Pepper are about?

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - Nate_Small

Pages: [1]
1
Achewood / Re: AUF KEINEN FALL
« on: March 02, 2007, 09:40:58 pm »
I think I should do the same, but in French. It'd be interesting to see how the Achewoodian Argot comes out in actual Argot.

2
Achewood / Re: 2 March 2007 - Drinkin' Island is inside each of us
« on: March 02, 2007, 09:38:32 pm »
Man this thread is some rough chuckles The Morning After.

3
Good God Little Falls I just need to pop in from my lurking to say that your posts are probably the most entertaining commentaries I've read on any subject. Ever. Way better than Larry King, no lies.

4
Achewood / Re: Exciting new character blog debuts Tuesday
« on: April 08, 2006, 05:47:06 pm »
I saw that, nate_small. I saw what you were saying there.

Is his prose like guitar-playing, though? really?

Yes. When I think Emeril LegoineGasque, I think Folsom Prison Blues and to a certain extent Ring of Fire.

5
Achewood / Re: Exciting new character blog debuts Tuesday
« on: April 08, 2006, 08:03:05 am »
I am thoroughly enjoying Emeril's "Steady-as-a-Train-Sharp-as-a-Razor"prose.

That women must truly be embarrassed.

6
Achewood / Re: Philippe - is he 5, or retarded?
« on: April 08, 2006, 07:35:35 am »
philippe is a stuffed toy otter.

7
Achewood / Re: March 24th 2006 - They WILL NOT be sated!
« on: March 24, 2006, 10:26:52 pm »
Have you ever had Christian Brothers? That shit is just a step above Night Train in the "sugary alcoholic beverages" dept.

8
Achewood / Re: March 24th 2006 - They WILL NOT be sated!
« on: March 24, 2006, 10:12:51 pm »
Ray might have defeated the GOF...but diabetes still lurks in the shadows...

Pages: [1]