Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood Would Star Trek have had the same gravitas if Spock had been named Vince?

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - Sporkadelic

Pages: [1]
1
Achewood / fuck*ng Comcast Killed Roast Beef! - 16 October 2003
« on: October 16, 2003, 05:45:00 pm »
I see Leisure Town is on Beef's list.. oops, he's too late for that one..

2
Arts & Entertainment / Lileks Down?
« on: August 03, 2003, 11:05:34 pm »
I'm getting a login page for the site control panel.  I guess if the site's not up in the morning, the blogosphere will be abuzz with concern.

3
Sports & Leisure / Easy Cheese
« on: August 03, 2003, 05:18:15 pm »
Following up on a thread that got locked after five hours' existence:  If it's in a can, it's not Cheez Whiz.  That's the stuff that comes in a jar, or (the squeezable version) a plastic bottle.  Easy Cheese is the spray-can stuff.  Call me pedantic.

4
Achewood / How did you discover Achewood?
« on: August 03, 2003, 03:38:59 am »
I didn't vote, because "I forget" isn't one of the choices.  As advertising folks know, you've got to give people a certain number of "impressions" of a product before it sinks in at all.  It could have been some other comics site or board, or it might have been someone's blog.  Could well have been Lileks, a daily read for me.  I do remember checking Achewood out a couple times and being baffled, before it clicked with me.

Pages: [1]