Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

You might, rabbit

You might.

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - vagittarius

Pages: [1] 2
1
Achewood / Re: 13 February 2007 - This has just gone on TOO LONG
« on: February 15, 2007, 01:04:54 pm »
Wow, it does look nice as the Google logo. Impressive!

If you do have Firefox and Greasemonkey installed...here you go:

http://dev.userscripts.org/scripts/show/6585

Hello, fifty dollars!

2
Achewood / Re: 13 February 2007 - This has just gone on TOO LONG
« on: February 13, 2007, 03:49:11 am »
Does anyone know if that's true, what it says in the alt-text? I am not too lazy to look it up on the internet because that's what I am exactly doing.

3
Achewood / Re: Baby updates - ongoing
« on: October 10, 2006, 02:21:31 pm »
get into the bed and have a ##### fight with her!

4
Todd's comment about worms being little free steaks has been just going round and round in my head since I read this strip. Something about it disturbs me intensely.

5
Achewood / Re: Baby updates - ongoing
« on: August 15, 2006, 12:38:20 pm »
I was curious as to what Mega Frog is, but the search engine says "huh?"

6
Achewood / Re: Baby updates - ongoing
« on: August 13, 2006, 04:36:46 pm »
The baby is now a They Might Be Giants fan.

7
Achewood / Re: They're probably six feet long. - 5 May 2006
« on: May 05, 2006, 05:44:54 pm »
The capital "C" in Consult, that's the icing on the cake for me today.

Also, D engine- brings back memories of experimenting with rockets not sold at any store, but in the mind of a kid who lived in a house full of rocket-shaped things. You could tape those suckers onto ANYTHING.

8
Ray is bringing no deus ex machina. Chris Onstad simply cannot control Ray's actions. This was meant to happen.

9
Achewood / Re: April 24 2006 - Yer'n a funny li'l feller, pip-squeak!
« on: April 24, 2006, 01:38:17 pm »
Phillipe is going to get onto that barge and then the storm comes.

10
Achewood / Re: April 18, 2006 - That cost me three hundred bucks!
« on: April 18, 2006, 04:47:33 pm »
Well i hope you're right, I like the lil' guy.
I agree, this is complete innocent bum talk and nothing more. A cartoonist who recently had a child would be unable to write the other thing.

11
Achewood / Re: ... - 11 Apr 06
« on: April 11, 2006, 01:29:13 pm »
This is going to be good. I bet the creekside beings are not as friendly as cliche would have them be. I am crossing my fingers that something really messed up is starting.

12
I would like to re-quote

"Our every move is the new tradition"

Out of context sounds like a line from hip hop, but then again Beef is Hip Hop.

13
Achewood / Re: March 23, 2006 - Burning Down the Acres
« on: March 23, 2006, 03:40:08 pm »
What I have to say about this is, the hell of yes! Cats kicking the ass of everything. They went down there to fight the fight, and when they finished everyone off they destroyed the arena, mad rabid danger pig style, lightning raining from a gun and dudes with families cascading like mike 'n ikes out the box onto a fiery massacre of a legend that is over for eternity. They bought the ticket, took the ride, and then burned it to the ground like true heroes!

14
Achewood / Re: March 21, 2006 - Doing a wheelie
« on: March 21, 2006, 03:30:29 pm »
I was going to say 53 Bel-Aire, but am probably wrong. I know nothing of Chevys.

15
Achewood / Re: March 21, 2006 - Doing a wheelie
« on: March 21, 2006, 02:44:08 pm »
The jeeps look almost like 3D models traced in Illustrator, or perhaps photographs. Or Chris Onstad is a gifted technical artist.

Either way I sort of wish there existed resources on the GOF grounds to allow Ray to handcuff the driver of one of those Jeeps to his smoldering ready-to-blow vehicle, offering him the chance to saw off his hand before walking away. Oh and then escaping the grounds in a tiny helicopter wrested from the hands of a crazy person.

Pages: [1] 2