Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way when you criticize them, you are a mile away from them and you have their shoes.

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - Squee!

Pages: [1]
1
Achewood / No retard should pay to eat (Dec. 16)
« on: December 17, 2003, 07:19:30 am »
Quote from: "pmcd9"
On Tilt, or full tilt can also mean taken to the extreme, as in as far as you can go before you totally tump over.  It's old school dope slang.  In the case of an ice machine on tilt I would take it to mean one that is hella making ice as fast as it can.

~Paul


I don't think that that's what it means, cuz it just wouldn't make sense in the context of things.  Unless Ray used so much ice that the brain in the ice machine needs to make more speedy fast.  Doubtful though says I.

2
Achewood / The first Achewood you saw...
« on: November 26, 2003, 07:40:13 pm »
When I first saw Achewood I thought it was so dumb.  I remember my brother showing me the Antiques Roadshow one, and he was cracking up and I was was all sitting there thinking how dumb my brother was.  So after months of him bugging me to read it, I finally caved in and started at the beginning and read through the archives.

Dang it sounds like I was forced to read it.  Actually I was hooked right away when I started at the beginning.  The very first strip still makes me laugh.

Memories Sweet.

3
Achewood / The Ardbeg and the Omega 18/11/03
« on: November 19, 2003, 09:19:18 pm »
Switch 1: Shoots out tacks/nails like in cartoons when Mr. Bear is feeling especially mean.

Switch 2: Shoots out spare tires in case he feels guilty.  Which he will.

4
Arts & Entertainment / Shirts as communication
« on: November 19, 2003, 04:31:16 pm »
Quote from: "sjlimmer"
Also, while in San Diego for a conference last month, I saw a guy with a Strongbad t-shirt in a Greek restaurant.


There are so many Homestar fans here (San Diego, I mean).  I see all those shirts all the time.  It is so awesome.

But no Achewood.  Or DS.  Or Wigu.  etcetera.  ..sad face..

5
Achewood / The Ardbeg and the Omega 18/11/03
« on: November 19, 2003, 04:20:40 pm »
haha.  Doily.

thirded!

So Volume III... O M G

I guess I should buy the first two though huh

6
Achewood / Awww! - 31 October 2003
« on: November 03, 2003, 10:17:33 pm »
Awww...I'm not even lurking.  I am just nonexistent.  I am a ghost of the past joys of dumbrella achewood times.

7
Achewood / Awww! - 31 October 2003
« on: November 03, 2003, 10:07:00 pm »
SEE'S

It is surprising that no one has mentioned See's yet.

Am I alone here on this?

Oh and also I am just posting so that I am not kicked off for all of time.

I miss you guys!  I'll try to find time to post more often.  It's just that school is kicking my booty big time.  Stupid learning.

8
Achewood / I'm baaaaack
« on: August 03, 2003, 06:14:45 am »
As soon as I have moneys I will help out.  Thank you guy and gal for being oh so kind as to take the initiative to start this.  Oh, and hello!  I'm gone (as far as the internet is concerned) for a couple months and look what happens.  We're here now.  Anyways.  I guess this post is mainly to check if my avatar works.  (Edit: yay, it does!  obviously.)

It's good to be interacting with you all again!

Pages: [1]