Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood Sssshhh...I'm discovering Sleater-Kinney. This is a special time in a boy's life.

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - Mr Bad Example

Pages: [1]
1
Achewood / Re: April 5, 2006 -- Become a man! Become ALIVE!
« on: April 06, 2006, 05:17:58 am »
This strip has totally changed my opinion of Vlad. I used to think he was just a one-note placeholder, only good for the occasional throwaway gag. I'd see him in a strip, and I'd think, yeah, yeah, he's a ladies'-man wannabe. But as it turns out, he's a Zorba-esque philosopher king.

Also, "We spit on the face of death for another day! BAH!" is pretty much my new favorite saying.

2
What would make the best background music for this stretch of the story, starting with the gates opening and the Jeeps roaring in.

I thinking either spaghetti western theme music, something heavy on the wailing trumpet and strumming of Spanish guitar, or guitar rock. And not any guitar rock...I'm thinking maybe Davie Allan.

Hi. Yet another newbie here, part of the RDA (Registered Due to Awesomeness) crowd.

This whole sequence puts me in the mind of the late Link Wray. "Rumble" would be the obvious choice, but I think "Jack the Ripper" fits even better.

Pages: [1]