Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood Young man on the #6 bus, The Doors were not a British band.

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - Lt. Geyser Shitdick

Pages: [1]
1
Achewood / Re: Baby updates - ongoing
« on: September 30, 2007, 07:45:59 pm »
I don't get it.

2
Achewood / Re: Scott Kurtz is a dick.
« on: March 21, 2007, 06:02:01 pm »
http://recordings.talkshoe.com/TS-12181.mp3

Congrats on being the Jon Davis of our times. It is like listening to Pat criticize something, except it's Instant Pat Brand, with too much water used.

It's Jim Davis. Jon Davis is the equally talented lead singet of KoRn.



If these people can't understand why a cat turning into a white trash man and slapping his friend who is a bear after drinking mystery whiskey is funny or would be funny to someone else, they have problems that cannot be addressed within the scope of an hour-long podcast. There's no deeper meaning and no one is pretending that there is. It's funny because it's funny.

4
Maybe he got them from Nice Pete.

5
Achewood / How do you pronounce the way it is said?
« on: January 25, 2007, 11:33:29 am »
Specifically, I'm wondering how to pronounce "Téodor."

Is it "TAY-uh-door"? That's my guess.


Hey, what does this flash tag do?

http://www.youtube.com/v/q1vQqljMFyg

6
Achewood / Re: Some moussaka would really hit the spot. - 17 January 2007
« on: January 17, 2007, 01:25:24 am »
I can't believe the title of this thread isn't "his ass cheek and brain are hella stabbed."

You suck massive cock.

7
Achewood / Re: Achewood Transcription
« on: December 01, 2006, 08:59:30 pm »
How is it that you gather the strength to crawl out of bed every morning?

Screw you pal!  If I was that lazy I wouldn't even have the energy to fini

8
Achewood / Re: Achewood Transcription
« on: December 01, 2006, 06:55:30 am »
Yeah, I'm sure it was all you.

I did three strips but I'll be Goddamned if I'm doing all that formatting bullshit.  I don't even put the names of who's speaking.

9
Achewood / Re: 11 Sep 2006 - Ich habe gesellschaft (I have society)
« on: September 11, 2006, 09:52:53 pm »
I love this strip.  What a fantastic tribute to all the men and women who died on 9/11.

10
Achewood / Re: talkin' dirty
« on: May 04, 2006, 05:01:28 am »
Razorback?

Yes, some have called me that.

I'm also Sean Gray from the achewiki.

11
Achewood / Re: talkin' dirty
« on: May 04, 2006, 12:32:01 am »
I believe it's something along the lines of "you are ruining the joke by  highlighting this ."

Pages: [1]