Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Have some dignity.

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - basula

Pages: [1]
1
Achewood / Re: Phone call from a Fireman (22 February 2007 )
« on: February 23, 2007, 04:36:15 am »
Well, I don't know if your phone can do mp3 either, but here it is as mp3. Maybe you can convert it to something your phone can use.

http://stashbox.org/12793/corvettestarting.mp3

and once I actually had this on my phone I realized it needed to be shorter (so it would loop faster), so I trimmed it down and posted it again:

http://stashbox.org/12794/corvettestarting.amr



2
Hey Touamb, what's up. Inspired by today's comic, I made a Corvette ignition ringtone:

http://stashbox.org/12780/corvettestarting.amr

It's in Nokia AMR format, which works on most Nokias and on Treos. The source sound is from the Lucasfilm Sound Effects collection. It's a 1990 Corvette apparently.

Enjoy!

p.s. you might also be interested in the Institutionalized ringtone I made:
http://www.stashbox.org/uploads/1145297341/institutionalized.amr
(referenced in http://achewood.com/index.php?date=04172006)

3
Achewood / Re: April 17, 2006-- How can YOU say that I'M crazy?
« on: April 17, 2006, 06:30:10 pm »
Howdy. I was somewhat inspired by Roast Beef's choice of crotch melody, er, ringtone. (Also by hearing the MIDI versions of Teodor's fingerstyle guitar.) So I made my own version (in Nokia AMR format) so I can be cool like Roast Beef.

It's here: http://www.stashbox.org/uploads/1145297341/institutionalized.amr (about 16k)

It works on my Treo and ought to work on most phones. Enjoy!


basula

Pages: [1]