Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Man Pat you don't gotta talk to me like they teach you in that class for people with too much anger.

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - Stoopd Hed

Pages: [1]
1
Achewood / My five fav-o-reet
« on: August 08, 2003, 12:46:23 am »
5. Just because soda guns in heaven just seems so right

4. He gets with the ladies but in the end they do not like him!

3. Suckin' dick bought this van

2. Killin' is like basketball..

1. Lie Bot, what is the saddest thing - because it got me hooked on Achewood
 
The topic I posted seemed very anti-Onstad, but I didn't mean to dis'spect. And come on, all of you like soda guns, you like heaven, #5 is just the natural next step. [/url]

2
Achewood / Ok.. that parody is hilarious
« on: August 04, 2003, 06:00:34 pm »
I'm not bein' sarcastic, its really terribly funny, heh. Anyone know if onstad reads this?

3
Achewood / So if Onstead's not hosting this...
« on: August 04, 2003, 05:40:08 pm »
Can we take some jabs at him without him just bannin' us? If so, then I was talkin' to habits the other day, and decided that, having never seen onstead, I'm sure that his face would be in a constant sneer that said "I dont like things." What things you ask? just things. Dont ask questions, just accept it. Anyways, can we get away with things like that now? and a sidenote, I found this message board on hotbot i think, so its at least up there as of 1.39 pm aug. 4th.

Pages: [1]