Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

No, Philippe! Too soon!

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - Honeycombhideout

Pages: [1] 2
1
Sports & Leisure / Re: Mommy I need to take a Wii.
« on: May 14, 2006, 01:18:40 am »
Have you ever played the Legend of Zelda... on Wii?

http://revolution.ign.com/objects/748/748589.html

2
Arts & Entertainment / Re: THIS IS THE BEST THING I GOT
« on: May 14, 2006, 01:02:32 am »
So I guess they cancelled the item again, huh?  The last line of the cancellation notice just sounds so menacing:  "Try searching for another item now." 

Show's over... nothing to see here.   

3
Wild Card / Re: Pokemon Kid
« on: April 30, 2006, 06:40:10 am »
Cancer: It Stone Cold Sucks.

Giraffe Placenta: A Delicacy for Scientologists

People's Cats: Not Nearly as Cute as Mine

How Much We Miss Zart: Rather a Lot

Gotta catchem all.

4
Sports & Leisure / Re: Why the French Hate The U.S.
« on: April 29, 2006, 04:54:46 pm »


I am sure that the French do not appreciate being mocked by American fast food.

5
Wild Card / Re: Pokemon Kid
« on: April 23, 2006, 06:57:36 pm »
You're not saying Pokemon Kid is a wuss, are you?

6
Sports & Leisure / Re: Why the French Hate The U.S.
« on: April 23, 2006, 04:00:57 pm »
Paris is not France.  I think what people think of when they think of "the French" think of Parisians, which are the worst type of French.  Think of Paris as the Los Angeles of France.  It's not really representative of the rest of the country.   People from Paris even hate other Frenchmen.  They make fun of people from Provence like we would mock hillbillies here.  And of course people from the farming regions are the nicest, friendliest people on the planet.  Go figure.

I went to Nice from Paris a few years back and found the people there to be infinitely more personable than their Parisian counterparts.  The first bar I walked into even had a sign over the door that read "Welcome to Our Liberators".  I was all, "Hells yes!  You sort of mean me!"

8
I wouldn't know, as I am 55378008.

9
Sports & Leisure / Re: Why the French Hate The U.S.
« on: April 23, 2006, 12:40:18 pm »
Quote
Don't excessively show off which country you come from. People will think you are a dick.

People will be right. 

10
Sports & Leisure / Re: 360?
« on: April 23, 2006, 12:35:36 pm »
Dead Rising (or, from all appearances, Dawn of the Dead- The Video Game) looks pretty sweet, too.  And they are talking to Rockstar about the Grand Theft Auto series and to Rare about a downloadable multiplayer version of Goldeneye (!).  AND there's a rumor that they're going to be showing off an HD DVD drive at E3.

I knew I made the right console investment.  That, and I don't have $700 for a PS3.

Gamertag: Seppuku78

11
And apparently still is.

12
Sports & Leisure / Re: Why the French Hate The U.S.
« on: April 23, 2006, 04:49:34 am »


I blame Lance Armstrong.

13
Sports & Leisure / Re: Why the French Hate The U.S.
« on: April 23, 2006, 04:38:44 am »
What is up with this guy?

http://www.fuckfrance.com/


14
unexpected, unwanted, and inconvenient fatherhood

Does the equation change in light of this new information?

oh, also, despite all this awkwardness COLLEGE RULES because two hot indian girls took a shower together in our bathroom.

15
Thank you for reminding me that, when the time is right, I should select a shorter username.

Pages: [1] 2