Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood C:\> Get on the Night Train. || You are on the Night Train. There is an Axl Rose here.

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - Ash

Pages: [1]
1
Achewood / We were right! I think... 11/12
« on: November 12, 2003, 04:16:19 pm »
Pat: What's it like to kill someone, Pete?

Nice Pete: It's kind of like goin' to an ice cream shop
I am there, and Philippe is there
and it's just the two of us
and I put Philippe in the ice cream shop
and I am the winner

Home: 0  Ice Cream Shop: 1

2
Wild Card / How long did it take you to get your Achewood gear?
« on: November 05, 2003, 09:40:59 pm »
Have any of you bought items from the achewood store?
How long did it take you to get them?

Patience sucks! ;-)

-Ash

3
Achewood / Five Favorite Strips - The Results are IN!
« on: August 04, 2003, 08:50:57 pm »
My top 5 techie ones, in no particular order (and there are certainly better ones I missed, since I was hunting through while actually trying to work.. ;) )

5. Isn't UNIX made by fat people?

4. Billy Idol the "CyberPunk"

3. Roast Beef's Personals Ad

2. Teodor is programming his own website

1. JAVA BE DANCIN'


Ash

Pages: [1]