Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way when you criticize them, you are a mile away from them and you have their shoes.

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - derelictsound

Pages: [1]
1
"Fuck along, now" = best line in recent memory.

2
Achewood / Re: The Round Thighs of a Laugher - 11 October 2006
« on: October 11, 2006, 04:24:54 pm »
I really enjoy the design for Lonis (we still don't have an explanation for the fuzzy "Casperness" yet, do we?), but I'm mostly bored with this arc and dialog.  Even Todd was unfunny :(

Wait... I am grinning at "waiting for a haircut to hear the latest songs," and our title phrase.

3
Achewood / Re: 31 Aug 2006 - yes man yes just do it
« on: August 31, 2006, 01:10:17 pm »
I say "hell yes" to a new installment of Roomba! Cinema and to Eraserhead.  I think Beef is wearing a wig or possibly a mask/wig.  Don't know if they sell Nance masks in Halloween shops...

What might Friday hold in store?  A "Would Somebody Please Fuck Pat" Friday?

4
This reminds me of the David Cross bit where he asks, "Is this the beer line?" and some yokel in front of him replies, "I dunno, FAGGOT."

Also, how certain are we that Ray himself has never pissed into an empty?

5
Achewood / Re: 23 May 2006 - Sciencize it cool
« on: May 23, 2006, 08:30:58 pm »
His hands are shaking from the wonderful hormones in his brain.  If Beef really wants to sciencize it cool, they need to bottle and sell the hormones.  Much more marketable than copper stitched aluminum foil undies - Ray should know this.

Q said it, but poor Teodor.

Pages: [1]