Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Fnord.

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - Kelly

Pages: [1]
1
Achewood / Rabbit services -9/25/03
« on: September 26, 2003, 05:02:25 pm »

2
Achewood / EVERYBODY'S in the damn dumbwaiter!
« on: September 03, 2003, 06:55:22 pm »
I would think that coke would just make the Greyhound experience more intense and painful. All locked up with stinky strangers. No where to go.

Nice hair, Teodor.

3
Achewood / Variety Hour for Aug 7th
« on: August 07, 2003, 06:07:28 pm »
Hey, I complained when Charles Shultz started doing his strips in color. TOO DISTRACTING, THIS WORLD IN COLOR. Hurts my eyes, it does.


Dweeb, I am. Know I.

4
Achewood / Variety Hour for Aug 7th
« on: August 07, 2003, 05:25:16 pm »
I was giving this 'variety hour' thing a chance, but if it gets worse than this, I am sending flowers.

I really hope this isn't the beginning of the death flop, or death rattle or senile dementia or a 'regrouping of 'chaps' from my ole college days'...

never mind me. I am just in withdrawl from the Achewood strippery I LOVE SO MUCH.

::weeps without pause::

5
Achewood / something weird that happened (think Guest Strips)
« on: August 05, 2003, 11:03:54 pm »
Quote from: "Capn"
Kelly, do you have some sort of fantablous avatar generating machine?  Can I get in on this?


It is in my head. No! No! Get out of my head!

Next avatar...I'm thinkin' googly eye creepy cats.

6
Achewood / something weird that happened (think Guest Strips)
« on: August 05, 2003, 07:01:20 pm »
mission accomplished!

7
Achewood / Open Letter to Greeting Card Companies
« on: August 04, 2003, 10:10:57 pm »
Quote from: "I Am Not Creative"
I agreed with everything he said in the letter, but don't know how I feel about the "Variety Hour" itself. I get the feeling Onstad may be developing Achewood to be more of an online humor magazine than just a comic. Hence the theme days. He was involved in such things in the past; it could be something he really wanted to pursue.

In keeping with today's comic, I am getting a tad sick of Ray. The joke is wearing a bit thin, so the Variety Hour may prove to be a nice distraction.


I pretty much thought the same thing. I was not moved by the 'Open Letter' but will give it  time to warm up. I was wondering if the ideas behind "Ray's Place" and the "Variety Hour" were put into strip form (like the regular Achewood strip), would they be funnier? I think they would. I wonder if it is just too much of a pain in the ass to illustrate a new strip every day of the week. It seems like each letter and column that Onstad writes could be funneled into a weeks worth of strips. Maybe he just likes the variety.

Pages: [1]