Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Did you know...
that someone should really go fix up the Achewood Wiki, the Achewiki, which could serve as a knowledge base for all things Achewood?

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - Brien

Pages: [1]
1
Achewood / We do not wish your people any harm!
« on: July 04, 2006, 03:32:07 pm »
Oh look: http://www.go-girly.com/go/403

If you forgot: http://www.achewood.com/index.php?date=01172005

I laughed a lot. At at least I went through the motions in a ghastly imitation of feeling. Which is more than Girly has ever done for me before. You can quit now, Mr. Lesnick.

I imagine this counts as "Achewood-centric miscellany." If someone already posted on the subject, I apologize. Sorry.  :'( That is what it is like when I apologize.

2
Achewood / Re: whys ray got nipples
« on: May 25, 2006, 11:27:10 am »
You know what is the best? Is the best when you are the only one of your friends who read Achewood. This endows myself with mighty absurd humor and conversational skills.

Of course, it is more complicated when your friends dont read Achewood because they dont speak English. Some of this stuff doesnt translate very well. But I try! With silly results.

So, in summary, only steal Mr Onstad's sense of humor when no one around you speaks English. This makes you Original and Rad.

Oh! And about the topic:
Am I getting this straight? Is a dude asking about another dude's nipples?
Hella weird, guy.

3
Agree with last panel sentiments!

This joke was explained to death.  :(

4
Achewood / Re: 23 May 2006 - Sciencize it cool
« on: May 23, 2006, 10:03:57 pm »
It's diculous... again?

Also, someone for whom I priorly had respect used the word "irregardless" in one of her writings that I recently read.  Is it wrong to have lost all some respect for her?

Does irregardless mean regardful? If so, its usage warrants ridicule.

Oh wait. Is even a word?

5
Achewood / Re: 16 May 2006 - Robert Smith cannot HEEEAR YOOUUUUU!
« on: May 23, 2006, 09:55:51 pm »

How is this read as a cheap "make fun of goths" gag?  ???

Actually I don't think Ray believes he is fooling Teodore,  he just uses extreme tangents to fend off akward moments, this kind of a progression from "hey beef look I'm htting myself."

Oh man. I hadnt thought of that. I just thought that Ray was getting dumber (in the same way Homer Simpson does when the writers cannot think of anything clever). I am a firm believer in your theory on the way the cartoon cat is behaving in this comic strip.

6
I find Molly to be very well-written especially in her blog. Reminds me very much of a colleague's main squeeze.

I am however surprised that this Walk Around Dong invention of hers is sincere, and not an attempt to attack Beef by offering a ridiculous solution to his neurosis (someone else had this ideas before me. I steal ideas). Then again, this is a Silly Place where you could say "Walk Around Dong" and be understood.

Pages: [1]