Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood Barely passed Oregon driver's test. Lots of rules about Yielding to the Distraught and slow-moving salmon trucks on one-way switchbacks.

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - chomphaggis

Pages: [1]
1
Achewood / Onstad does not deserve this
« on: August 06, 2003, 03:57:36 pm »
A man works hard. Hard like a dog or other working animal. Achewood is a meal deal for a man or exceptional woman- I wasn't surprised to see the board die on dumbrella, and I'd lurked there for a buncha months, you could see it coming...Onstad works hard, I reckon, and I can't forget the day I found achewood (via Scary Go Round) and read the archive- I nearly collapsed a lung.

2
Arts & Entertainment / News Flash: Lileks forum added
« on: August 06, 2003, 03:09:46 pm »
Or are we 'woodies? Did Onstad kill anyone before he pulled the switch?

3
Arts & Entertainment / News Flash: Lileks forum added
« on: August 06, 2003, 03:02:11 pm »
I was surprised to find so many others who like achewood and Lileks-although I found Lilek's site via Tomato Nation, and find his politics inane, reprehensible, apalling...spent a few weeks moping about it, got over it- still like much of the site. He's an acher? I saw him more as a Family Circus kinda guy

Pages: [1]