Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood There are only five Wodehouse books on my special Wodehouse shelf?! As Jeeves himself might ask, "Where in the fuck are the rest of them."

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - rabidambulance

Pages: [1] 2 3
1
Achewood / Re: 15 October 2008 - When in Sodom...
« on: October 15, 2008, 10:52:29 pm »
Why do the eyes look so horrid and dead...?

Because she's a stripper?

2
Achewood / Re: ...with a chum oven like yours (August 25, 2008)
« on: August 26, 2008, 04:24:44 pm »
Why not just make Cilantro-Monkey Ass toothpaste?

I have a guy in Sierra Leone.  Let me know.

3
The alt-text really disturbed me.

4
Achewood / Re: What are your top Achewood strips?
« on: December 25, 2007, 04:07:23 am »
2. http://achewood.com/index.php?date=07222003 Ray takes Teodor to school re: the internet. He breaks into a Wesley Willis-style rap that ends with, "Rock over TCP/IP, Rock on XML." I love that so much. I can't explain why, maybe it's my love for Wesley and the animated GIF that was made of Ray dancing.

I got into Achewood sometime after this strip had already run.  I was reading through the archives, saw it, and thought "Huh, Wesley Willis died around that time...I wonder if that's a tribute strip?"  Then I saw that he died about a month later.  Weird.

5
This is the strip that introduced "mad rutty" to my lexicon.  A true classic.

6
Achewood / Re: October 02, 2007 - 2052
« on: October 03, 2007, 05:00:16 pm »
Because this strip ran Tuesday I don't get a Birthday Strip today.

Then again, I'm not sure I'd want a strip dealing with aging and eventual mortality to be my birthday strip. 

7
Achewood / Re: 20th September 2007 - Can male crackheads actually lactate?
« on: September 20, 2007, 03:14:47 pm »
Is this a return to being a breast man for Lyle, or just one of the many worlds of possibility that open up when one becomes a less discriminating hole man?

8
Achewood / Re: Achewood mourns the loss of early champion Adam Finley.
« on: September 13, 2007, 11:20:11 pm »
I just hope I die while being hugged, and not while in a wine drinking contest.

http://achewood.com/index.php?date=03242003

?

9
Achewood / Re: 13 September 2007 - Oh my gosh a stranger!
« on: September 13, 2007, 11:16:58 pm »
I would have gone with "Me and Hungry Gus" but that's just me.

Its also a good candidate for an Achewood tattoo.

10
Achewood / Re: Does anyone have the guts?
« on: September 10, 2007, 06:43:42 pm »
Also I just joined the Flickr group and noticed that someone got the rabbit ambulance tattooed on her shoulder. Was that anyone from here?

I have Rabbit Ambulance on my left leg.  I think mine looks better.



(I've posted this before)

11
Achewood / Re: Go sit on a fig! 7/6/07
« on: July 09, 2007, 07:07:15 pm »
I'm glad I'm the only one who took "Go sit on a fig!" the places it wasn't meant to go:

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=figging

I like to have some reassurance that the world is still a little bit innocent.

12
Achewood / Re: 5 Jul 2007 - HE WANTS TO TASTE THE fuck*ng CURB!
« on: July 05, 2007, 03:11:44 pm »
Next we find the guy who made Tekton.

Pre Comic-Sans it was the font that was most ill used.  It's supposed to be a replacement to the font used on blueprints, instead it's used as a display font to make things seem friendly and light hearted.

It was David Siegel, who deserves a curbing for a lot of other reasons, too.

13
Man, that's a cold thing to do to a cat who is fairly well known to have a notoriously small ding-a-ling due to his intersex nature.

14
That "thing" makes me wish I could take away the cans of everyone who uses it.

15
Achewood / Re: Apr.16.2007 - Chapter One.
« on: April 17, 2007, 08:09:07 pm »
I go with "Molly, nice, not my type".  I don't think Ray was trying to spare anyone.  I think he's that oblivious.

Pages: [1] 2 3