Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood I haven't had a haircut since July. I'm hoping to, "wait it out."

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - skizot

Pages: [1]
1
Achewood / Re: 8 Sep 2006 - It's never too early to consider one's prostate
« on: September 09, 2006, 07:32:47 am »
Yeah its possible I guess, I'm not sure though if nailing post sex-change M-to-Fs is lower than ass pornography...

2
Achewood / Re: 8 Sep 2006 - It's never too early to consider one's prostate
« on: September 09, 2006, 12:53:22 am »
Not being well versed in pornography terms, I looked up "gonzo" on Wikipedia:

Quote
Gonzo Pornography is a style of filming the sex scene that places the viewer in the action directly. The camera shot is more freelance and closer to the genitals during the filming. This style of filming is more loose and direct. Gonzo style filming places the camera in very close proximity to the action unlike traditional filming which shows more of the full bodies of the performers with periodic closeups.

Maybe the technician is just recognizing Lyle's "junk" from a view from behind.  Lyle really doesn't strike me as the kind of fellow to be involved in pornography that involves his ass.

3
Achewood / Re: Vlad in Happiness
« on: August 21, 2006, 05:54:56 am »
Some people just don't fuck*ng get it.

And some people are 40 year old lawyers who act like elitists on a messageboard for a web-comic.

4
Achewood / Re: Vlad in Happiness
« on: August 17, 2006, 09:25:12 pm »
So maybe I'm just slow, but I don't really understand the need for censoring the word *****.

Pages: [1]