Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Education.

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - ktoad

Pages: [1]
1
Achewood / Re: Tuesday, September 8th 2009 - Good! Bad? Ethanol!
« on: September 13, 2009, 03:49:13 am »
ktoad, did you make that? Cuz i just gave you a tiny can of Dr. Pepper.

I did, yeah.  Thank you!

I'm afraid I don't understand much about the cans.  Can I also give them to people?  Or is it a moderator thing?

2
Achewood / Re: Tuesday, September 8th 2009 - Good! Bad? Ethanol!
« on: September 12, 2009, 05:50:06 am »

3
Which, incidentally, is how I pay the electric bill.

Bonus anecdote (15may2001):

The kid behind me in line was high as a kite and yelling "Tony Hawk for prez'dint!" when Tony signed this for me:


4
I want this missing fourth panel so badly. I can taste the dusty residue of previous explosions still clinging to the goggles. The undulation of the pig's jowls reeling from sentential impacts flappapates in my ears. Oh, if only I didn't know such a fourth panel were possible. And yet out of reach.


5
Achewood / Re: March 5, 2007 - Take a hike, advice.
« on: March 06, 2007, 12:00:53 am »
Here's something I found interesting:

There actually IS a song called "Gravity Train".  Track 14 on disc 2.

Well actually, that isn't the interesting part.  Check out the first song on disc 2.  The same song Ray's PC is playing in panel one. 

An eerie coincidence.

6
Achewood / Re: Phone call from a Fireman (22 February 2007 )
« on: February 25, 2007, 08:48:17 pm »
Damn, all we Eye Men get is a subscription to Chewing and a signed 8x10 of Joe Don Baker.   :-[

7
Achewood / Re: Nov. 6 2006 - Nibblin' on a snake's face
« on: November 06, 2006, 07:04:53 am »
And let us not forget Bolo Yeung's mighty Chinese frame:



Hard to believe the dude was 50 when he made Bloodsport.

8
Achewood / Re: Nov. 3 2006 - If you think he WASN'T, turn to page 112!
« on: November 05, 2006, 05:04:45 pm »
There was something not quite right about Barb's shoulder-vag, thought Fabio, an overappreciated soccer mom heartthrob from the 1990s.  Or was there something oh so absolutely right?

9
Achewood / Re: Oct.25.2006 - Put butter on what I said!
« on: October 25, 2006, 08:46:51 pm »
Riverdance Butters and the ladies.

I'd like to travel in time to 1979 and use that for the title of a new television program.  Maybe it stars Ernest Borgnine as RB, a gambler/grifter/raconteur, who is confronted one day by his ex who ran a brothel until the sheriff closed it down.  Now she cons Riverdance into taking her in, along with several sassy young ladies who worked for her.  Every week they hatch another bold scheme to get rich while staying one step ahead of the law.  Alas, many of these plans don't come to fruition, but you watch because it's better than another "B.J. and the Bear" rerun.

Pages: [1]