Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

My Dog Has No Nose.

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - Jim Treacher

Pages: [1]
1
Achewood / Songfight - 28 Semi-Achewood-Related Songs
« on: August 21, 2003, 06:50:05 pm »
My favorites were Ad Et Al, Brother Machine, and Squirrel Vs. Bear.  I did not enjoy the Extra Credit one as far as being a piece of music, but he sounded the most like what I'd imagine Roast Beef would sound like.

2
Arts & Entertainment / News Flash: Lileks forum added
« on: August 07, 2003, 05:33:26 am »
Quote from: "MSC"
Lileks did post once or twice on the old board.  I actually heard about Achewood from him.  He seems quite the fan.


Yep! And he found out about it from my "blog." So I guess in a way it's my fault that now people want to copulate with his face or whatever. Sorry, everybody!

Pages: [1]