Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

But Pat, the Cure is silly! It is silly to like The Cure!

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - Reni

Pages: [1]
1
I went to grade school with the children of Ted Simmons and Bob Forsch......

1. Ted Simmon's son, Matt, kissed me in the gym when I was in 3rd grade......I smacked him, but remember it fondly.

2. Bob Forsch picked up his daughters a lot and I remember always being in awe because he was so damn tall.....he would drink out of the kiddie fountain too.....which was always a sight. He gave me an autograph.

2
you're moving to St. Louis and worried about the cold? Oh my, don't stress and a peacoat will work just fine.....from the way it sounded I thought you were moving to Northern Minnesota or something!! :)

I lived most of my life in STL and survived with no real winter coat for years just layered hoodies and jean jackets, etc.......not that I don't reccommend having a coat, but a peacoat or a nice Land's End down coat will do you well......

I actually hadn't owned a proper winter coat until I moved to Chicago, and yes....I needed it. It is significantly colder here. Damn lake. ;)

3
Wild Card / Re: Paul is here.
« on: August 10, 2006, 09:28:10 pm »
Paul - I have enjoyed looking through some of your flickr pictures!! I love the artcars!!

4
Wild Card / Re: Paul is here.
« on: August 10, 2006, 07:54:19 pm »
You are welcome anytime Paul! Thanks again for the lift to the train this morning....I hope you found your way to the interstate with no problems.

Oh man, I do not photograph well.....

Did you find some wireless access at the Iowa rest stops?? :)



5
Wild Card / Re: Paul is here.
« on: August 10, 2006, 07:17:40 pm »
Thanks! I love the Khaaaaaaan avatar!!  :D

6
Wild Card / Re: Paul is here.
« on: August 10, 2006, 03:30:58 pm »
Hi! My name is Reni (or Kate) and I am the wife of Jorge on this board. Paul was a guest at our abode this last evening on his way through Chicago.......it was a pleasure! I wish we didn't have to rush off to work this morning.

I promised Paul I would register on this site.....so here I am! hello!

Pages: [1]