Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood Today's Kim Jong-il Fact™: North Korean state media reports that Kim routinely shoots three or four holes-in-one per round. (Wikipedia)

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - spiral

Pages: [1]
1
Achewood / Re: April 8th 2008 - Language, Mr. Teal!
« on: April 08, 2008, 09:02:31 am »
Pub Landlord, tragically, is a better representation of current British culture than Mr Teal. I wish it were otherwise.

2
Achewood / Re: April 5th 2008 - What really climbs my prick
« on: April 07, 2008, 12:25:34 pm »
I'm enjoying it but then I'm English, and it's fun trying to figure out what all these stereotypes mean.

3
It's freaking me out a bit too, but I have faith it's going somewhere.

Pages: [1]