Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood Chris Onstad does not wear makeup. Life hasn't given him any funny ideas about who he is.

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - JALove

Pages: [1]
1
Achewood / Re: 12 October 2006 - We doin' this.
« on: October 12, 2006, 05:06:53 am »
My money's on "prototyping", not that that makes much sense.

2
I think The Faintly Blurry Man has to be my favorite character ever.  I also like how, despite having largely instigated this whole ordeal, Bensington is out of sorts and just lets Ray take the lead.

3
Achewood / Re: 04 October 2006 - Through the Door of the Warehouse
« on: October 04, 2006, 02:32:31 pm »
I keep catching myself wondering whether this has some connection with Mexican Magical Realism.

4
Achewood / 04 October 2006 - Through the Door of the Warehouse
« on: October 04, 2006, 08:27:33 am »
http://www.achewood.com/index.php?date=10042006 - Things get a little strange.

I confess I'm having a hard time following today's strip.  It seems that what Ray sees inside the building is... the outside?  And when he steps through, uh, something strange happens?

I mean, what?

I love how Onstad's alt text gets sinister or close-mouthed during the more surreal storylines.

Has there ever been a portrayal of a human person at the same scale as one of the animals, before?  Or is this... something else?

Pages: [1]