Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood Wife upset because I kept her up all night playing World of Snorecraft.

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - Morrisseys Hair

Pages: [1]
1
Achewood / Re: Does anyone have the guts?
« on: September 17, 2007, 09:22:42 pm »
I just really like Reno. I used to live there, and contrary to popular belief, its a great city.


2
Achewood / Re: Does anyone have the guts?
« on: September 17, 2007, 06:47:54 am »
I already have a litany of what might be considered to be "questionable" tattoos....I have the PBS logo, the word "RENO!" in big block letters across my chest, and the logo for the long-gone band Jawbreaker, among other things. My brother has a tattoo of two neon unicorns destroying a city with laser beams across his stomach, and another tattoo of a human skull with a unicorn horn coming out of it with the word "ADVANCED" underneath.

With that being said, we are both very seriously considering taking a trip up to PDX to take advantage of this offer, provided they do quality work.

I would get a fairly predictable picture of Philippe with "HUUUUGS!" above it. My brother is considering a full tribute to the GOF.

For those of you who elect not get inked, how do those sound...from an unbiased perspective? any better ideas?


3
Achewood / Re: Oh God the Heaves - August 17, 2007
« on: August 19, 2007, 02:49:38 am »
Not saying this to be silly or witty, but I have never related more to any character EV-AR than in this strip.

And its a hard realization to come to, but seriously. I feel the same way often, complete with totally irrational early morning worries, albeit less suicidal.

I often think about which character I relate to the most, but I never want to admit that it's Beef.

But today, it is. Dead on.

Perhaps this warrants its own thread, but which character do you think you see yourself in the most?

I think I am 20% Phillipe, 20% Ray, and 60% Beef.

Theres gotta be some retarded myspace widget/quiz for this.


4
Achewood / Re: The Bailiffs of Witchclyde --Eighteenth of June, MMVII
« on: June 18, 2007, 04:32:39 pm »
Getting really, really excited about the KQED reference....

And then realizing that no one outside of the Bay Area would share in my enthusiasm...

That is the saddest thing.


Pages: [1]