Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

“Do what you love and the money will follow,” as they say, but I would add, “...but don’t do ONLY what you love until it generates adequate cash flow.” -=RAY=-

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - monkeyb

Pages: [1] 2
1
People & Places / achewood in belgium(again)
« on: August 08, 2003, 06:33:07 am »
Ok,let's try this again...

Any Achewood people out in Belgium?
I'm going to be in Brussels from about the 20th of agust to the 24th and then in Ghent for another week or so.
Also Belgium is apparently some sort of comic mecca, there's even a comic strip museum.
_________________
Now in all new Board Protocol correct scent!

2
Achewood / Achewood in Belgium
« on: August 08, 2003, 06:15:03 am »
yeah, I wasn't sure... so i risked it.
It  is directed specifically at Achewood people.

3
Wild Card / olfactory hallucinations
« on: August 08, 2003, 06:08:54 am »
yeah,that whole "i smell burnt toast" thing.
Fortunately I am not prone to seizures at all,  and the olfactory hallucinations seem to be unrelated to any possible health problems.They just...are.

4
History / Summer reading
« on: August 08, 2003, 06:05:40 am »
Life of Pi ending felt cheap.
Just finished "Salmon of Doubt" sort of by the late Douglas Adams,I hadn't picked it up until recently because it hurt too much.As it was ,i still cried.

5
Wild Card / Sniff sniff.
« on: August 08, 2003, 06:00:03 am »
hershey's kisses smell like poop,seriously.

6
Arts & Entertainment / favorite movies
« on: August 08, 2003, 05:56:35 am »
"Big Man On Campus"
a rare/hard to find  quasimodo like fluffy treat

7
Arts & Entertainment / Zappa
« on: August 08, 2003, 05:46:50 am »
I like to listen to him when ...umm... when the sign is "that life is awesome".
Makes me giggle,"right up the poop shute" *snort*

8
Science & Nature / tube thingy
« on: August 08, 2003, 05:42:53 am »
those slip out of your hand tube thingies were called "Wet Willies", a name disturbing all on it's own.

9
Wild Card / olfactory hallucinations
« on: August 08, 2003, 05:38:28 am »
Does anyone else get this?
This has happened to me as long as I can remember,I smell things that cannot possibly be there(and for the life of me I cannot think of an example at the moment) and that noone else can smell.

I long ago decided that I either have an extraordinary sniffer or I am hallucinating and that hallucinations are probably more likely.

10
Achewood / Achewood in Belgium
« on: August 08, 2003, 05:21:59 am »
having received a mild lashing, i've
re posted in community

11
Achewood / Variety Hour for Aug 7th
« on: August 08, 2003, 05:06:56 am »
I have to agree, it's lazy. Along with the closing of the old board, it seems to indicate that Ontad is losing his affinity/affection for his characters and the Achewood world.
Which is why I think he needs a break to refresh. Hell,let someone else take over for a couple of months,do reader art,whatever. Though the celebrated
jldunston mentioned that Onstad is a control freak, so that could be difficult for him.

12
Achewood / Variety Hour for Aug 7th
« on: August 08, 2003, 04:57:01 am »
congrats.
Enjoy the heady heights of Blister infamy while you can.

13
Achewood / Variety Hour for Aug 7th
« on: August 08, 2003, 04:31:13 am »
damnit!
what in the sweet sweet heckola?
gonna try that again...
a*n*d

14
Achewood / Variety Hour for Aug 7th
« on: August 08, 2003, 04:28:30 am »
ok ,no "et" is "and",why am i being translated in to french?
how the hell did this thing know i was canadian?
spookiness.

15
Achewood / Variety Hour for Aug 7th
« on: August 08, 2003, 04:26:34 am »
no,just cold medication and a migraine.
what's with the "et" ? I didn't type that in (i think,but at this point i could be wrong),it was a space like this,  .

Pages: [1] 2