Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Sometimes I don't know what the fuck y'all are talking about and I'm cool with that.

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - Johnny

Pages: [1]
1
Achewood / Re: February 2, 2007 - "you just walk right in"
« on: February 03, 2007, 04:17:12 am »
Did anyone else have to come here to figure out what the last two panels were all about?

Maybe I was just overthinking things, but I was like "What are they looking at? Why are they surprised their basket is empty?" or whatever.

2
Achewood / Re: 8 Dec 2006 - People in Africa Still Listen to Tapes!
« on: December 10, 2006, 02:15:00 am »
Hey, do you guys think that the "African tapes" joke is a reference to Awesome Tapes From Africa? It's a music blog that, though it hasn't been updated in a while, was pretty popular to a certain kind of music nerd.

(If you visit that site, please don't miss that awesome Moma Yendodo track; it's pretty mindblowing.)

Yes, I registered just to ask this question. Heh.

Pages: [1]