Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Did you know...
that someone should really go fix up the Achewood Wiki, the Achewiki, which could serve as a knowledge base for all things Achewood?

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - benwo

Pages: [1]
1
Achewood / Re: 13 October 2008 - Ray's keys want to see naked women
« on: October 14, 2008, 04:20:08 am »
I was once present when the poet was asked by someone, 'Sophocles, how are you in sex? Can you still have intercourse with a woman?' 'Silence, man,' he said. 'Most joyfully did I escape it, as though I had run away from a sort of frenzied and savage master.

2
Achewood / Re: Aug 25, 2008 - A hidden toothpick stabilizer
« on: August 26, 2008, 11:40:59 pm »
It's not a little 9, it's an apostrophe. "'93".

Today's date is the 26th.

3
Achewood / Re: 13 Dec 2006 - TAAASTE ... HELLLLL! TASTE HELL, YOU LIARS!
« on: December 13, 2006, 03:33:52 am »
I take back what I said about Jandek.  Mister Band is the new Sunn 0))), with Nice Pete as Julian Cope: http://www.darklyrics.com/lyrics/sunno/white1.html

4
Achewood / Re: 11 Dec 2006 - Good music, played well by men
« on: December 11, 2006, 07:59:16 pm »
I registered to point out that Nice Pete and Lyle are basically going to record a Jandek album.

Pages: [1]