Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

How Does He Smell?

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - SMEAR

Pages: [1]
1
So sad... bag lady frozen to death sad.

2
People & Places / Re: What up miggroids$$$$
« on: December 20, 2006, 08:39:58 am »
littlefallsmets, are you serious? I thought you guys were hardcore achewood fans?

http://achewood.com/index.php?date=11232004

I lifted it straight from a text chat Ray has with Teodor. I meant no offense and I'd hate to get off on the wrong foot.

3
Arts & Entertainment / Re: LOST: Am I the only one who watches?
« on: December 20, 2006, 08:37:17 am »
Dang.. just people burning Lost and talking about unrelated Lost stuff! I just caught up on the 3rd season. They brought back the smokey guardian into the storyline.. though they copped out as far as explaining anything. Just more cameos of it.... I'm amazed that they have it in them to fill in the characters back story so much. I wonder if they have everything already pencilled in a noteback and are just doling out little tid bits each time? I thought we'd already finished with Kate's storyline but no we go back and she's married again. Straight up bizarre. I thought they had already cleared up the timeline up to the point when the characters stepped on the plane.

4
Arts & Entertainment / Re: Albums I may have missed this year?
« on: December 20, 2006, 08:32:28 am »
I enjoyed American Analog Set - Set Free, Cat Power - The Greatest, and Beck - The Information. Hot sauce on the dub plate!

5
People & Places / Re: What up miggroids$$$$
« on: December 20, 2006, 06:14:02 am »
I am a liar :(

6
People & Places / What up miggroids$$$$
« on: December 19, 2006, 10:29:29 am »
I've never registered for a message board in my life.. I'm kind of excited

Pages: [1]