Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood Ray Smuckles pours one out for Tiger's '09 Escalade. "Shit didn't have to be that way, Tiger. You coulda' taken the damn Buick."

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - NobleSavage

Pages: [1]
1
Arts & Entertainment / Re: Albums I may have missed this year?
« on: December 29, 2006, 05:19:25 am »
I wasn't really blown away with any albums this year  :P

2
Science & Nature / Re: thinking of getting a Wacom tablet, suggestions?
« on: December 29, 2006, 05:14:15 am »
Wacom's are nice, and most people seem to enjoy them. I have one, but actually prefer doing computer illustrations (most of my comics) with an average $10 penis. Experiment with a few things, and figure out what works best. Ebay is a good idea for wacoms, in case you end up not liking it, then at least you didn't pay $200 for one. Like me  >:(

3
Arts & Entertainment / Re: Movie poll
« on: December 29, 2006, 05:08:51 am »
Probably once a month, especially recently. There have been quite a few movies come out lately that have caught my attention. I will be practically living in a movie theater during 2007, though.

4
Arts & Entertainment / Re: Comics
« on: December 29, 2006, 05:06:36 am »
I read Achewood, of coarse. And a few others:

http://www.comicblasphemy.com (my own, because I'm narcissistic)

http://www.cartridgecomics.com (Fun pop culture comics)

http://www.kreepykat.com (Just plain wrong some times, but great)

http://www.thecarottykid.co.uk (Great)

http://chibi.nekrozin.com/ (Unique)

http://www.gingerdead.com (Up and coming, and brilliant)

http://www.shortpacked.com (Humor for the toy collecting geeks in all of us. Or maybe just me.

I don't read many print comics, save for Get Fuzzy and Pearls Before Swine.

Pages: [1]