Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Making money from art is not vulgar. Art is a commodity. It makes people feel something. It raises the greater sum of human happiness. It increases the gaiety of the nation. It has a value. -John Allison

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - The Townleybomb

Pages: [1]
1
Achewood / Re: Onstad on Vegas
« on: January 07, 2007, 10:22:36 pm »
Smick-- Yes, I think that's the article I remember.  Pretty much everything on the internet is a blur to me at this point.

Keith-- You seriously need to check out the El Cortez.  They are cheap as hell ($25-40 a night during the slow times) and it's an extremely nice place if you don't mind occasionally being asked if you know any loan sharks while eating breakfast.

2
Achewood / Onstad on Vegas
« on: January 06, 2007, 06:10:23 am »
Hey folks,

Don't know if this is the place for this, but I vaguely recall reading a travel guide to Vegas by Chris Onstad at some point when the strip was fairly new.  A few google searches have turned up nothing.  Does anybody know anything about this, or am I buggin'?  I'd give you 6 to 5 on buggin', but who knows....

Pages: [1]