Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Education.

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - Mimosa VII

Pages: [1]
1
Achewood / Corner Monkey, that Funky Monkey
« on: September 16, 2003, 09:57:41 pm »
Star Trek/Wars was created for people who care about petty stuff like this.

2
Achewood / Put Brew in Lyle's hand...
« on: September 16, 2003, 09:38:05 pm »
Quote from: "slink"
Quote from: "ferocious j"
There's a difference between talking about the man's work and making poor, vicious jokes about the man's personal life.  That shit is low-class and would not fly on any sort of message board I know of (and I'm on about twelve).  I know I'm not the only one who's noticed this pattern; I just wanted to call it out and see if anyone else would say anything.


Is it really that big a deal, given that it's all in a light-hearted fashion and the giraffe isn't here?
Jeeez.


Well, at least it's annoying and kind of disturbing. If you hate Achewood and Onstad so much why are you on this messageboard, why do you host it? I feel just like Doomglobe in this respect. By the way, why does everyone seem to think the donations button means Onstad is broke?

Edit: I shouldn't have bothered with that post as Wombat put it much better at the same time. I feel the same way.

3
People & Places / Vote Ferocious J off the Island!
« on: August 18, 2003, 08:36:38 pm »
This is so ridiculous. I think it's time I deleted the bookmark to this forum. I already did it once but then I changed my mind for some reason.

4
Arts & Entertainment / favorite movies
« on: August 08, 2003, 10:04:09 am »
My standard list:

Citizen Kane (Welles)
Bonjour Tristesse (Preminger)
Le feu follet (Malle)
Masculin-Féminin (Godard)
Chinesisches Roulette (Fassbinder)
Dead Man (Jarmusch)

Of course, I like a lot other films. The list should include something by Visconti and Cassavates and many more.

Why do I post here?

5
Achewood / Rye bread sandwich with Saltines as only filling (08-06-03).
« on: August 08, 2003, 09:50:39 am »
Well, it's very good, isn't it?
 If Onstad had read this board he probably wouldn't have done it.

Strip.

6
Achewood / American Apparel
« on: August 08, 2003, 09:38:03 am »
Quote
Huge variety of hip, popular clothing which promotes such topics as science, dancing, making out and misery. Site features a regular daily cartoon by the designer.


That's great. I guess it's quite an appropriate response to this text http://www.dieselsweeties.com/webcomics.shtml. And it's funnier than a whole week of Diesel Sweeties.

Pages: [1]