Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood There’s no Day for apologizing to our parents for all the stupid shit we put them through. Perhaps because we never finish before they die.

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - milhouse

Pages: [1] 2 3 4
1
Achewood / Re: Wanking Around, Wondering...
« on: September 23, 2010, 03:12:35 pm »
Back to speculation info-Achewood tweet from Twitter
"   Posting a comic after two weeks of silence is like trying to impress your parents by punching a stranger.
about 5 hours ago via mobile web "

2
Achewood / Re: One of the least sought after literary devices 6-28-10
« on: June 28, 2010, 08:58:43 pm »
It appears as though Nice Pete's shadow has set the rear compartment of the van on fire.  I don't think there's anything flammable back there though.

Looks like a molotov cocktail to me. They provide their own flammable.

3
Achewood / Re: May 11th, 2010 - "a hilarious dare"
« on: May 12, 2010, 12:30:36 pm »
What is Teodor's "Darin's" left hand doing in the last frame? Thumbs up? Flipping NP off? Dabbing at his brow?

4
Achewood / Re: (C) 2010 Chris Onstad :: achewood.com -- 2010-04-09
« on: April 09, 2010, 07:33:23 pm »
I enjoyed the alt text.

5
Achewood / Re: Whiny Vassar Midget Minute - Feb 2, 2010
« on: February 03, 2010, 05:46:23 pm »
Drugs, guitar pedals and organic staple foods for me.

Wise choices, my friend. I'd subscribe to your newsletter.

6
Achewood / Re: December 3rd, 2009: Single Use Enemas and Grandpa Wipes
« on: December 03, 2009, 09:10:40 pm »
Where is there a Harry Potter reference in this?
Cut from wiki-
In J. K. Rowling's Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets, the mandrake root is cultivated by Professor Sprout to cure the petrification of several characters who had looked indirectly into the eyes of the Basilisk; the author makes use of the legend of the mandrake's scream (see above), and anyone tending mandrakes wears earmuffs to dull the sound of the scream, if the plant must be transplanted.

7
Achewood / Re: LEEEEEE! - Nov 8, 2009
« on: November 09, 2009, 02:13:09 pm »
Dude, AIU is just some guy, and the content was germane to the ḑ͝҉͓̼̣̞̲̳i̹͙s̠͎̫͢c̢͔̝͡u̖̤̻s̢͖̪̲͢s͈̻̬i̠̬̤̬̕o̸̜̯̗̝̰̠̹̼n̫͚͈.̯̮͓̥͉̺̺͠
̷̫̩̹͔̻ͅ
̨̯Ḩ̦ͅo̥̪̼̞̕n̤͇e̛͉͕͖̬̼͓͓̖s̸̴̼̦t̜l̖͈̜̦̲͉̱̳y͙̣̣̙̜͕̤ͅ,̴̧̢̦̪̼̦͓̥̦ͅ ̘͖t̸̳̪͔h͏̝̮̤̠͓e̸̡̤̣͍͚̳̼̹͢ͅ ̟͇̳̳̳̫̞̰͎͡͞w̢̤̗͚̪̱̤͕o̡̤̪͔̹r̵͞͏̮̦̩̬̱l͙̀ḍ̴̟͇̰̱̥͉̲ ͏̬̳̮͔͈͕͍̫i̠̼̯̜s̵̜̣͈͚̫̥̯̕n̘͈̬'̶̧̠̭̤͎͚̤͜t̸͔̞͢͝ ͚̺͍̠̪͜͞g̴̪̘͖̳͈͉̠̙͚͡o̡̜̭͇͞ǹ͓̰̫̳̤̀n҉͚̟̹͉͕̻a̡̟͎ͅ ̢̛̟̭͈͚̜͞ȩ̼̼̭̳ͅń̼̞̯͉̰d̦̠̼͠ ̵͕͈̀j͍̟͙̭͕́ų̻͇͢ş͈̮͚̤̤̝͙̙͍́̀t̸̗̘̬̝̦̗̕ ̨̪́b̵͓̦̀y҉̮̗̘́͜ ͍̠̣̮͚̯̳̼m͎̮̣͍̯̯ḛ̸ ͕̟̰̹̺̻̼̫͜͝p͏̣̱̙o̢̦̮̤͚̘͉̙̟͜s̷̝̮t̮̹͎̪̬i̡̟͘͡n͉̥͖̗̬̩͖̣g̖͎͙̼̟̞̮͎͟ ̯͝s҉̘̟̤̪̯̗̲͞o̭̹̱̦̭m̛̬̯̰̯̫̝̥e̴̻̠͈̬̮͎͉͞ ̨̞̰̪̱̣̫̞̩͎̀͡Ą̜͝͞I͕͈̻̯̩̖̱͎͠Ư̗͓̱̬̣̼ ̨̨̰̟̣̤͇ͤͫ͌́t̴̜̩͔̹̖̜̰̘̑̒́̇̾̽͌ͯͪę͗̔͏̧̭̖̼̖͔x̮̺̦̻̗͌̆̃͐̂ẗ̢̈ͫ̒͂ͧ̕҉͍͚̱̰̠̯̙̹ ̧̭̠͈̣̜̳̎ͯ̆ͧͭ͞i͑̈́ͫ̆͏͓̰̺̼̜ṅ̸̛͐ͥͣͨ͏̗͎ṯ̪͖̘̠̦̳̹̚͟ȯ̖͙̺̖͈̱̦͓̋ͥͤ͊ ̡̲̺̟̮̥̜̗̆ͩ̊ͨͨ̌̄ͧT̵̞̰̈́̕O̺̗̤͖͚̫̔ͮ̑̇̈́̍̎͜U̧̟̘͚ͭͨA͎̙̮̳̖̹͈̙̬ͪ͜͢M̎҉͕͙͜B̜̼̺̪͓̺̺̾ͅ.̷͍̻͍̮͎̞̟̥̇̐̓̾ͫ͞
̴̖̮̬̼̬͗
̶̢̦̞̲̩͙̙̃̊͐ͮ̀H̩̼͋̿͒̏ͦ̈͟ê̸҉͉̰̳͍̥͓̖̠͎'̵̸̤̤̖̭̙̉̋ͯͬs̳̖̮̯̲͉̰ͪ̃ͭ̂ͧ͐́ ̦̗̝̰ͣͤ̈ͫ̌̓̎a̗̋ͭ̾͘͟͝l̨̛̪ͫ̓̄ͬ̚r̛̟͛̓͂ͯ̀̀e̳͖͕̹̯̤̥͈ͧ͐̄͗̔͐͒̈͟ͅā̸̶͈͖̜̝͓̰̿ͤ́͒̊ͦ͘d̴͓̱͔̓͛̆̕y̵̖̤̌͡ ͙̥̞̣̏ͣ̉̑̈̉ͅp̨͍͓̫̦͗ͮͥͮ̚͟a͚̬͑ͫ͒ͣ͂͋͞s̘͍̣̞̿̂͌̓̑̑͋̅̒͟t͖̠̝̦̜̼̲̗̽ͣ͛̀ẽ̷̼̤̹ͣ̿ͫͮ̆͋d̲̝̑̀̓͜ ̰̝ͪͨ̌ã̷͚̱̹̣͔̾͆͑ͯ̕͘ ̶̟̍̎̔͆ͣ̽̿ͬ̑͞f̵͈ͪ͗̍̊͝͠ä̸́̓ͫ͐̍͛҉̝̙̞͇͓̘͓̪i̩̥̼͉̰̣͑ͪ̌ͅr̷͕͈̩͓̖̬̮͓͕̃͊͑ͤͥ͝͡ ͚̻ͯͪ̔̋͘b͖̘̬̱͎̜̫̼́ͬ̆̑͗̐̽̈i͓̙̼͔ͨ͂̀͐͠t͖̙̠͛ͨͪ̋ͫ͠ ̸̸̩̣͇̟̜̾͌̄̓́̅ͮͦ͝o͓̤͐͐̒̅f͗ͮ͊̎ͦ̄ͨ̊́͏͖̼̝̙̥ ̴̩͉ͣ̅̔͟t̳̪̯̦ͦe̷̷̴̻͙̩̫ͧͨ̅͒̏ͅẍ̬̯̲̓́̒ͥ̈́ͅt̰̥̼̙̲̪̙̋ͦͦ̉̐̄͟͠͞ ̶̼͈͓͖̿ͯ̏̋̓͠h̦ͥ̊̓̚͠͡ẻ̴̞̲͍̪͔̌ͮ͐ͩr̖ͮͩ̋͡ͅe̬̫̯̳̓͛̒͋̿ ̝̭̦̣̭̘̅͆ͩ̊̕͟h̶͉̻̘̟̝̠̩̺ͪ̌i͋̒͊͏̱͇̬̼͜m̸̞͓̳̻͌͋̎̉ͮͫ́̀s̡̹̯̭̲̳͚̝͔̀͋͗̇̓̐̊͐ͅę̢͇͓ͬͥ͌̇ͯ̇l͖̼̆̌̋̎f̘͍̙ͩ̉̋̅,̸̳̲̣̰̮ͬͤ̐͗ͦ͊ͬ ̏ͩ͏͇̙̥̦͘a͊͗̍͏̴͓͙͎̣ṉ̠͕̹̳͊̽̔͊ď̝̦̞̪̭͇̙ͬ̔ͫ̈́͌̿͡͡ ̸̴̺̤͎̰͓͚̮̟͂͂̇͊͛̀̓͢t̻̺̳ͬͤ̚͝h̡̜͙̭͈͇̮̪͇̃͊̓̎̐ͩ̎̋̏͜ȩ̲̱̝͚̙͉̞̞̏̾̓̓͟ ̳̳̬̳̞̣̯̪̋̔̔̋́ͅp̦̮̻̯͕͖̠̽ͩ͛ͤ̔̾͘r͔̩̟̗̗̠͕̰̋͌͊ó̌ͤͅų̞͙̭̭̗̇̆̎̓̏d̡̮̩ͩ̃ͦ̆̅ ̠̩͖̮̪̤̟͎̒̓͆ͣ̿b̆ͮ͂̂҉̝̲u̡̟̻͇̜͕̼ͭͦ̈̊ͩ̀r̠̝̪̞̹̱̱̎̈̓̆̔̍͜͡ģ̫̪̫̥̣̲̱̽̏́͛̚̚̕ͅh̙̼͉̟̦͕̜̮ͥè̵̢̗͖̝̯̰̠ͬř̢̲̠̞̥̫̯ͥ̒̂̍̎͋͞ͅs̝̙̳̜̺͓̫͛̆͝ ̴̎̈͛͋͑͆̿ͣ҉̮̭̳͈̤o͕̯͕̝̙̓͐ͮ͐͑̉́͗f̲̼̺̤̥̱͉̟̈́̑͂͡ ͌ͬ̄ͫ͑̚͏̴̥͍T̘ͪ̓͘Ǫ̜͇̱͎͔͋͗͛Ů̳̪̝̭̝̣͒ͦ̂̑̓ͫ͗A̧͓͚͈͔̳̭̱̠̓̅̀̋̍͊̆͠ͅM̻̥̥̺̪̹̏͋ͨ̈ͧB̶̡̞̦̞̊́ͅ ̹̱̞̟̞̱͈̓͌͢͟͝ḧ̛̦͕́̉́a̹̟̩̠͉̜̼͆̔́͘͢v̡̹̣ͨ̓̇̈͑ͧ͐e̟̼̗̭̳̖̭̘̜̓͌͗ͯͬ ̶͓͚̼̓̀̎ͣ͞s͔͎̝̣͛̂͠͡u̡̯̭̹͚̣̰̰̭̍͂̆̎ͩ͗r͕̺͉̠̭̬̋̚͝v̧͚̯̳͐͠i̛̘̖͖̺̩̭̹̾̽̓̈̓ͤv̶̮̟͓̤̠̫̯͈͉̆̇̉̆͊ͯ̑̓̚͞eͯ̓ͭͫ͐͏͇͍̗͎̻̤͍͕̺́͠d̷̙̩̪̳̱̫̼̞̰̈̓̌ͮ̃́̀̚ ̖̬̬͉̰͇̥̎ͪ̍͐̂͢ţ̬̹̭͍͍͊ͧ͂̅̄ͅĥ̡̛̛͇͕̱̺ͧ̊̆̑ͥ́ĕ̛̪ͨ̿́͋̾̍͢ ̸̡̯͍̞̎̎ͯ̍ͦͩͧ̚ợ̼̣̠̳̳̦ͪͣ̃r̞̰̣̜̝͍̲̾ͧ̅̍ͅd̮̼̯̗̹̮̦ͨͥͪe̿̒̽ͦͮ̚͏̨̥̼̜̫͎̹̫͝a͂̂̊̿̽͏͙̻̼̪͙̟̩͚͕l̢̞ͬ͌ͨ̽ͮ̔.̴̤̲͔̫̹͙ͭ̏͗̽̀̑ͫ͜
̴̛̦̲͍̾͊͒ͯ̃́ͣ̒̚͘
̤̘̯̩̪̟͚ͯ̎ͭ̓R̥̫͚̖̼̟̥͔̾ͬ̔̔̇̑̓͂ͅe̵̛̝̗͚̣̹̜͚͔̽ͨͭ̓ͅạ̵̹͚͖̫̰̝ͯͥ͂ͬ̆̋ͩͯ́͡l̤̦̰ͧͪ̍̎l̨̛̘̟͔͔͕̒́͡ẙ̍͊̍͂̋̒̀͏̺̥̳͔͙,͒̒ͨ̃̊̚҉̸̰͎͙̳͚͓͞ ̮̙̟̋ͩ͊̕w̶̷̛̘̠̟̔͂ͅh̷̡̩͇͓̰͛͂͠ͅa̹̻̬̺͍ͤͨ̊t̬̘͂̍͌̈͒̑͘'̙͇̤̭̦̔ͪ̿̅͐͝s̡̘̥̩̥̬̲̣͑̉͠ ̴̯̭̹̏ͩ̇̓̋̎ẗ́̅ͮͤ̊͋̔҉̢̖ͅh͂ͦ̽ͩ̏͆ͧͤ́̚͏͕͖̘e̷̠̬̪͕̰ͦ́͑ ̨̲̻̖̠̭̲̬̑̓̏̎̌͋̋̂͒́ͅw̵͓̻͙̭̘̜̯͖̒ͪ̽̏̅̆̈́͋͝o͓̟̖̩͖̯̍ͫ͋͒͋ͦ͌͂̅r̸̦̳̫͔͇ͩ̄̉̀ͅͅs̛̱̉́ͬ̂̒̒t͌̎̈́̆̄ͩ̃͏̜̤͕̦̦̪̼͘ ̹ͤͦͨ̅͛ͦ̄͒t̶̶͉̖̭͎̑ͩh̨̳͚̞̟̭̱̪ͤ͋͛̓̊̽ă̪̙̺̰̞̼ͩ̔͋̿͟ţ̲͔̜͔̇͒ ̵͔͉͚̞̳̗͉ͭ̏͌ͭ̒̽ͯ̃͗͢c͓͎͓̲͉̞̾́̎ͧ̄̒ͅoͫ͗ͦ̇ͤͭ͆̐ͨ҉̱̮̞̮̮u̻̍̏͛̿̎͗͘ͅͅl̜̦̳̩̖͌d̘̮̭̀̀͗̏ͫͣ̏̂ ̐̈́ͭͩ̄̓͌҉̢͙̫͎̠̳̩h̶͍̜͗̐̑̌͗̑͢ǎ̯̦̣͕ͯ̒̕͞͞p̡̛ͫ̌̈́͏̪͚̖͈p͊́̄̾͞͝͏͉̹̰e̺̯̺ͧͪ̈́̔ͦ̎n͕͖̣͎̄ͩ̓̈͂̌̈́?̛ͫ̂ͮ̔͂͏̮͉̼̫͚̪

Whǎ̯̦̣͕ͯ̒̕͞͞t's the̛͉͕͖̬̼͓͓̖ worst thǎ̯̦̣͕ͯ̒̕͞͞t can hǎ̯̦̣͕ͯ̒̕͞͞ppe̛͉͕͖̬̼͓͓̖n?!? Looks like̛͉͕͖̬̼͓͓̖ you brought the dǎ̯̦̣͕ͯ̒̕͞͞mn cootie̛͉͕͖̬̼͓͓̖s bǎ̯̦̣͕ͯ̒̕͞͞ck with yǎ̯̦̣͕ͯ̒̕͞͞!

8
Achewood / Re: Compilation/Anthology questions
« on: September 30, 2009, 01:12:25 pm »
what is with that game?
Yeah. My peeps are playing that @ 4 am before work and again late at night. I've asked what the deal is and they just try to get me to play to see. They need my help defeat a level 32 crime boss or something. They'll give me a wiretap and some coke though... 
I've succumbed to Facebook, but I won't do the quizzes and games.

9
Achewood / Re: Compilation/Anthology questions
« on: September 28, 2009, 08:40:22 pm »
01/08/02 Kung Foo.

AIIIEEE!! That's one of my favorites. I was just quoting it yesterday.

10
Arts & Entertainment / Re: Frampton is still alive
« on: September 18, 2009, 11:51:03 am »
Frampton does indeed rock. I saw him last month. My previous knowledge was a few of the radio hits, but it's not like I was a fan. And the talk box? Damn sweet.

11
Arts & Entertainment / Re: Favorite Beatle
« on: September 18, 2009, 11:47:08 am »
Friend, friend:

OHHHHH SHIIIIIIIT!

I listened to Abbey Road last night. Man, the bass parts are THERE. I think I have whiplash from snapping my head at the speaker every time I heard something new. I do miss the distorted clip on John's vocal on "She's So Heavy" though. Some of the flaws and muddy mix are part of my memories... It's almost like I'm starting over with this album. Great stuff.

12
Achewood / Re: Tuesday, September 8th 2009 - Good! Bad? Ethanol!
« on: September 08, 2009, 08:31:01 pm »
There was no 'fin'. Maybe it's not over?

13
Achewood / Re: Pote! SCREEEEEE -- August 17, 2009
« on: August 18, 2009, 05:03:35 pm »
Don't you write mysteries?

If you start writing with the ending, no suspense for the writer! 

14
Achewood / Re: 2009-06-10 Advanced pleasure machinery
« on: June 11, 2009, 05:38:05 pm »
I just have to add that the sheep?

It is a sheep in Hungry Like the Wolf's clothing.

Canned for LOL

15
Achewood / Re: 08 May 2009 - Like the dried ox cock braids
« on: May 08, 2009, 08:32:04 pm »
The rap didnt even try to rhyme.


But it does have the Sir Mix-A-Lot influence!

Pages: [1] 2 3 4