Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

RT@achewood Would The Pet Shop Boys be nice to have over for Thanksgiving, or would they be a pain in the ass? It's really hard to tell.

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - Rustmouth

Pages: [1]
1
Achewood / Re: Achewood Photoshops
« on: January 27, 2007, 05:46:50 pm »
I'm all over it.  Thanks!

2
Achewood / Re: Achewood Photoshops
« on: January 27, 2007, 05:40:20 pm »
Dude is that Lastfm stuff easy to set up?

I'd like to have all my music listening blasted over broadband too.  That's hell of awesome.

3
Achewood / Achewood Photoshops
« on: January 27, 2007, 04:54:18 pm »
I just got a cracked copy of Photoshop, YAY!

So my first photoshop is this.

BTW, I am pumped to be here.  Achewood is my shit.   8)




The dude owns PROPERTY!!

4
Achewood / Re: Ray's Place - 18.01.2007
« on: January 26, 2007, 10:41:26 pm »
Holy hell - whoever wrote the cat question deserves some sort of award.  I laughed so hard tears came out.  This level of funny makes me think Onstad writes the questions too - it's too good for a layperson.

As for Ray being neutered, I don't think most cats know they've been fixed - they're out cold when it goes down, and as both this column (if it's not fake) and my own personal experience dictates, cats still get their bone on if they're fixed anyway.

My ex's cat totally gives himself boners.  He gives himself kitty bee-jayz.  It's really disturbing, but he's secure in his kittay sexuality..

Pages: [1]