Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood I am in a bed with an Asleepness Hat on.

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - saniac

Pages: [1]
1
Achewood / Re: Amateur mayhem - July 15 2010
« on: July 19, 2010, 08:15:18 pm »
I'm thinking Nice Pete, being from somewhere in the country as we know, is related to Lurquilla and partner.

2
Achewood / Re: 6/4/10--Can I touch it
« on: June 08, 2010, 12:33:15 am »
You know, I think I've seen that pony-tailed dude before...

http://achewood.com/index.php?date=02202006

I don't think recumbent Tai Chi is going to work against Nice Pete.

3
Hang on. Isn't Roast Beef already an Unfortunate Being? To me that pretty much describes what's been happening to him already -- death, reincarnation as... himself!

4
Achewood / Re: May I Use Your Death -- August 6, 2009
« on: August 08, 2009, 01:16:01 am »
If, like a Terry Pratchett wizard, I knew the hour of my demise, then apart from getting into massive debt and drinking up the wine cellar, I think I would really enjoy inviting people to my Final Remarks and Expiration. (Beautifully engraved invitations would be paid for on credit, of course).

Although Canetti wrote a whole a play (Die Befristeten) about what happens when people know, or think they know, when they're going to die, and apparently it's not a good thing.

5
What side is Lyle's hair parted on? I know Onstad takes flippy shortcuts, but that is hella lazy.

6
Achewood / Re: The tell-tale tortoiseshell comb - Dec 15 2008
« on: December 18, 2008, 05:44:14 am »
Second panel. Motion lines around Cornelius.

Is Polly giving him a handjob under the table?

7
Achewood / Re: Blog of September
« on: September 16, 2008, 09:08:48 am »
I can't believe you didn't link to the picture of the great man himself.  Dude steps out of his Salinger phase, least we can do is recognize it.

Also, Onstad is a pudgy white dude with glasses approaching middle age, much like many of us in his fan base.  He speaks for our demographic!

Is it just me? Does he not bear an uncanny resemblance to Ray? Look at those happy jowls and close-set eyes and tell me that's not Ray's pictorial daddy.

8
If you compare the first panel to the other ones, it appears Ray's Mom can swap polarity.

9
Achewood / Re: February 2, 2007 - "you just walk right in"
« on: February 02, 2007, 06:13:34 am »
I had to sign up to say this. Isn't the point of the D that the sign then says "die right"?

Pages: [1]