Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

I get so lonely up here. You never write, you never call.

sigh

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - Bjorn the Destroyer

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5
1
People & Places / Re: Tippings of hats and shakings of hands.
« on: March 24, 2007, 08:18:52 am »
Panopticon, you've been can'd for having an avatar from the cover of my favorite book. Ever.

2
Achewood / Re: Scott Kurtz is a dick.
« on: March 22, 2007, 02:44:35 am »
lol Felipe.

3
Achewood / Re: March 16, 2007 - "songs sung in the key of lie"
« on: March 20, 2007, 04:06:28 am »
You all are not about to tell me you are not familiar with Lee Falk's classic work "The Phantom".

4
Achewood / Re: March 16, 2007 - "songs sung in the key of lie"
« on: March 18, 2007, 09:31:26 pm »
What would be really amazing is if Ray were deeply hurt by this, and flew to Africa or something to prove to Leon that he is, in fact, a Rad Dude. Or if Ray converted to Christianity or something. That would be rude.
All traveling on a British Merchant Ship
All shanghaied by pirates.
All saved by the Bandar tribe of pygmy cats.
All swearing on the skull of his father to protect the innocent
All wearing a purple costume and skull rings.

This is the story
Of the Cat Who Walks.

5
Don't eat the cyber cake!

This seems like a statement that would work on a t-shirt. Maybe with a vintage woodcut-type-drawing of a man with a cake made of components.

6
Arts & Entertainment / Re: the Simpson's movie
« on: February 25, 2007, 11:14:07 pm »
Is it just me or is the image of Homer giving a pig a zerbert profoundly disturbing?

7
Achewood / Re: Can someone tell me why The Tenmen is funny?
« on: February 25, 2007, 12:03:03 am »
I find it altogether fitting that we reach this magical place in discussing the Tenmen: the rudest cats of them all.

8
Wild Card / Re: Two Truths and a Lie
« on: February 24, 2007, 11:53:11 pm »
You are correct, ma'am.

I have worked at 826 for the greater portion of four months. Mr. Eggers likely does no know I exist. We have Shared Greetings before, however. It went like this:

"Hi Dave."

"Oh, hey... you."

9
Wild Card / Re: Two Truths and a Lie
« on: February 24, 2007, 11:29:09 pm »
Is there no new two truths and a lie?

I will fix this.

1. Toni Morrison has a low opinion of me.
2. Dave Eggers and I have had lunch.
3. I have this really embarassing habit of not reading the works of famous authors that I meet.

10
Arts & Entertainment / Re: oh crap, oh goodness...SO NERVOUS! (stage debut)
« on: February 24, 2007, 07:58:27 am »
Knock them dead.

Seriously, get a hammer, aim for the temple.

11
Achewood / Re: Dude and Catastrophe??
« on: February 23, 2007, 03:38:07 am »
Seriously if you think I look like a blond viking you will all be disappointed fellows. I think I've been over this.

12
Achewood / Re: Phone call from a Fireman (22 February 2007 )
« on: February 23, 2007, 03:36:30 am »
Grapefruit juice, high-end vodka and just enough 7-Up to make the top fizz... served in an Erlenmeyer flask?

I am highly in favor of beverages served in lab glassware. All gin-tonics stirred with glass pipettes. All shots out of test tubes. All whiskey old-fashioneds in volumetric flasks.

This said, I would figure fine brandies to be more of a Breast Man liquor. Especially served in a snifter.

13
Achewood / Re: Can someone tell me why The Tenmen is funny?
« on: February 23, 2007, 03:25:04 am »
You're going to have to explain that it is a strip specifically created in overseas factories for the sole purpose of entertaining sick fucks and hot nerd-girls. Hopefully, this will trap the offending lady into saying something like: "But I'm a hot nerd-girl and I don't like it!"

And then you can stare at her for a second, causing her to realize that you are either pointing out that she is not hot or is not a nerd, whichever of those things would offend her most.

If she is hot but not a nerd, she will be offended that you are calling her less than hot. If she is a nerd, she will be offended that you are calling her not a nerd. If she is neither, she will think you're claiming she has a c*ck but... when she flashes you her pu$$y, it really won't be that awesome because she's clearly not a hot nerd-girl.

I wonder if this is also applicable to sick fucks.

14
Achewood / Re: Can someone tell me why The Tenmen is funny?
« on: February 22, 2007, 05:51:36 am »
Oh man, both insulting LFM's excellent answer and not even being able to spell Onstad's name correctly... They're just not making those TOUAMB n00bs like they used to.

Hey now. I resemble that remark.

15
Wild Card / Re: LA knifing you in the back
« on: February 19, 2007, 06:48:52 pm »
Seriously guys. Screw LA.


I'm sorry to use harsh hardware.

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5