Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood The bus is crossing Klickitat St., home of Ramona Quimby. It's pretty swank these days. No sign of Nosmo King.

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - Mite

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 39
1
People & Places / Re: Dying
« on: August 01, 2006, 11:10:02 am »
It's broken, dude. Or are your talking to Wombat? I'm so confused.

2
Wild Card / Re: TOUAMB Birthday Fun: Karma Day Zero
« on: August 01, 2006, 10:59:39 am »
Hooray! My self worth will once again be determined arbitrarily by (sort-of) strangers! It's like I'm in jr. high all over again.

3
People & Places / Re: Dying
« on: August 01, 2006, 01:31:00 am »
Thanks, Womby. I'll stop worrying about them now. I sorta freaked when the kitten was panting the other day, but I think he might just be weird.

But I'll start worrying about the cute little puglet down the hall from me! So cute! So little radiative heat loss!

4
People & Places / Re: What are you doing while you're posting?
« on: August 01, 2006, 01:26:26 am »
Ah, Niagara Falls: the second greatest disappointment in a young bride's life.

I just got back from a run - my first in weeks and weeks. I am now sitting at our kitchen table, eating a large salad with feta on top. I have the house to myself, because my husband is now married to Science and won't get home until sometime very very very late. I will resume reading Salman Rushdie's Midnight's Children shortly.

5
People & Places / Re: Dying
« on: August 01, 2006, 12:07:29 am »
Man, Ash, that's one fucked up story. Dumb people shouldn't be allowed to own animals.

Still no a/c here. Management fucked up and ordered the wrong part, and then the head girl downstairs went on vacation. So it's 95 in here during the day, and it only cools off at night if I keep the door proped open. I try to keep feeding the cats ice cubes, but only one of 'em really licks them. They seem fine, if a little pissed off. Much like their owners, in that regard. When the perky girl down front gets back (tomorrow), I'll tell her she can shove my rent hike up her tight little ass, along with the bulk of this month's rent, 'cause I ain't paying it.

6
Achewood / Re: YARAT (Yet Another Rabbit Ambulance Tattoo)
« on: July 31, 2006, 08:36:44 pm »
...  Lil' Jough ...

I'm now envisioning Jough as Atlanta's latest Crunk flavor of the month. Thanks for that.

7
People & Places / Re: What are you doing while you're posting?
« on: July 31, 2006, 06:46:59 pm »
I'm in my second-to-last week of doing this scientist gig full time, and here I post in between packing up big boxes of hands-on, kid friendly science experiments. We're about done with our summer day camps, and when I'm done here I will go put our day about nature back into storage.

8
Achewood / Re: Happy Birthday, TOUAMB!
« on: July 31, 2006, 05:37:31 pm »
Wow, boards, it's been a crazy three years for the both of us.

Stay classy, TOUAMB.

9
People & Places / Re: Happy Birthday Smick!
« on: July 31, 2006, 02:10:07 pm »
30 is the new 15, or something. Happy day!

10
Achewood / Re: Flickr Group Pool
« on: July 31, 2006, 02:09:10 pm »
I know this is because I don't consider lesbianism to be "real sex" and I'm sure that is insensitive but I just don't.

That's why I can't find good girly porn out there! They're all straight girls trying to put on a show for guys. They don't even look like they're really having fun half the time.

Porn producers: for god's sake, find some girls who actually like girls for these things. It's not that hard. We aren't all hairy man-haters!

11
Achewood / Re: Baby updates - ongoing
« on: July 31, 2006, 02:01:30 pm »
I hear when they're actually yours, they're cuter. I hope so anyway. I like kids and all, I just usually prefer to admire them from a distance, or at least play with them until they're cranky, then give them back to their owners.

12
People & Places / Re: Where the hell is V?
« on: July 31, 2006, 10:45:28 am »
Hope you're enjoying your lack of responsibilities! We'll see you in the fall when you're procrastinating about writing some crazy 4000 page paper, I hope.

13
Achewood / Re: Baby updates - ongoing
« on: July 31, 2006, 10:43:04 am »
My sister was the family rooster for awhile too. No fun at all.

It's a good thing we're genetically driven to think they're the cutest things around, or we'd have been an evolutionary dead end millennia ago.

14
Achewood / Re: July 31st. 2006 - "What if we took a picture of Pat"
« on: July 30, 2006, 07:55:03 pm »
Loved the crap out of this one. Just really, really loved it.

And for the last time, people: all chaps are assless! That's what chaps are! If they weren't assless, they'd just be #####! Haven't you people ever seen a rodeo?

15
Achewood / Re: Baby updates - ongoing
« on: July 30, 2006, 07:13:09 pm »
I assumed by "piano lessons", he meant "banging on the goddamned piano at all hours in an endless, tuneless cacophony."

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 39