Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Hydroponic seltzer clams.

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - Ernest Faulkner Hemingway

Pages: [1]
1
Achewood / Re: Can someone tell me why The Tenmen is funny?
« on: February 25, 2007, 03:26:31 am »
We can all be funny.  We can post and try to be funyn people by posting things that nobody may have expected us to post.  THat is what makes them funny though, and also clever, is that no one was expecting them.

Do you have an algorithm for being a failure at making me recognizable.

Interestingly enough I once found myself on the opposite end of the spectrum, though at once I was alerted and promptly aged to perfection.  Mild adult situations cannibal cannoball cannibus canteloupe.

Who is Duane.  Why doe he say Duane's.

THE BLACK BOTTLE

ONE PILL MAKES YOU DOORpenis SAID

hip hobbit o_o

intelligensia is not something to be alarmed.

To be honest if you read through Achewood before realizing there was alt text, you're a fuck*ng moron.  You probably like keenspot.

GRAPHIC

NOVEL

GRAPHIC

NOVEL

VIOLENCE

into the great white ripe decay lovely potentate jungle fires of bally total fitness, estragon!  GARAGE A TROIS!  SAVOIR FLAIR!  RAISON D'FETCHRE.  L'HOMME LETTE.

SON OF A
remember when pikach

2
Achewood / Re: Can someone tell me why The Tenmen is funny?
« on: February 23, 2007, 10:14:52 pm »
and in the end the love you like is equal to the love you bike

3
Achewood / Re: Can someone tell me why The Tenmen is funny?
« on: February 23, 2007, 10:13:40 pm »
I asked my mom where idiots were and my mom said your forum was for IDIOTS

4
Maybe you could buy Jough a coelth??  8)

5
Achewood / Re: Can someone tell me why The Tenmen is funny?
« on: February 21, 2007, 10:35:22 pm »
CAN ALWAYS TRACKING POORLY A HEART BE INDEBTED TO MY HARSH SADS

6
Achewood / Re: Can someone tell me why The Tenmen is funny?
« on: February 21, 2007, 08:53:21 pm »
I just want to laugh.

Was it not eristochrophilices who said that laughter is the mirth of being?

7
Achewood / Re: Can someone tell me why The Tenmen is funny?
« on: February 21, 2007, 08:02:20 pm »
btw is this one of those "naked message board chats" i saw on the news because that's fucked up

8
Achewood / Re: Can someone tell me why The Tenmen is funny?
« on: February 21, 2007, 08:00:24 pm »
If you always are, you'll never be.

9
Achewood / Re: Can someone tell me why The Tenmen is funny?
« on: February 21, 2007, 07:55:38 pm »
So like is this a resume building activity!

10
Achewood / Re: Can someone tell me why The Tenmen is funny?
« on: February 21, 2007, 07:50:45 pm »
ONSTAD'S BEEN SLIPPING ONSTAD JUST ISN'T UP TO HIS OLD STANDARD OF ONSTAD QUALITY LATELY.  ONSTEAD SHOULD JUST GIVE IT UP REALLY SHOULDN'T ONSTAD DO THAT.

Can anyone tell me what Criterion Collection DVDs you all are asking you parents for right now maybe we could get a potluck going?

11
Achewood / Re: Can someone tell me why The Tenmen is funny?
« on: February 21, 2007, 07:45:08 pm »
Well forgive me if I seem too brash but it's in my nature.  I'm not always kind but I'll speak my mind when I feel my friends need defending.

12
Achewood / Re: Can someone tell me why The Tenmen is funny?
« on: February 21, 2007, 07:34:05 pm »
So was that like a Robin Hood edit.

13
Achewood / Re: Can someone tell me why The Tenmen is funny?
« on: February 21, 2007, 07:23:23 pm »
Just a question but how do you know what Roast Beef would or wouldn't like?  Have you asked Christopher Onstadt?  I'm going to have to assume from now on that your posts are merely some perverse form of fanfiction, rather than canonical Achefacts.

You really just blew it, buddy.  Really just blew it.

14
Yeah when I meet a girl I can't look at her I'm too ashamed???  ;D

However there are occasions when people enjoy myself and intentionally are around me!  ::)

15
Achewood / Can someone tell me why The Tenmen is funny?
« on: February 21, 2007, 07:05:09 pm »
I just can't seem to understand The Tenmen.  I brought it up with my English professor but he wasn't really sure, and he couldn't tell me what a tenman was or why they'd be in a band together.

What is the overall joke with this part of the Acheverse?

Pages: [1]