Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Wombat changed her avatar back and no one noticed. Her feelings are hurt.

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - mczapp

Pages: [1]
1
I think Onstad, despite being Over Thirty, has the right idea about things, even if the  implementation will be rocky as he makes the painful growth spurt to Web 2.0 trendiness.

Plus, I always thought TUOAMB was kinda gay and incestuous.  Sorry.

2
Achewood / Re: Scott Kurtz is a dick.
« on: March 23, 2007, 07:22:04 pm »
I have at times heard Mr. Kurz fits the description of "fat fuck"

I was going to suggest that the thread be renamed to "Scott Kurtz is a fat fuck" to be more accurate.  Then I realized that it might anger other fatties, and that in turn would bring out the fat-haters, and then we would get into a blubber-slapping battle of the body-masses.

Guys, just get on a treadmill.  It does wonders.

3
Achewood / Re: Scott Kurtz is a dick.
« on: March 21, 2007, 02:36:49 am »
Dear Chris Onstad,

doesn't think you're funny.

I hope you can handle the trauma.

Sincerely,
mczapp

4
Achewood / Re: Scott Kurtz is a dick.
« on: March 21, 2007, 01:59:20 am »
Oh God.
I just heard Scott Kurtz's whiney, nasally voice rape my eardrums.
I like how Kurtz's highest example of art defying convention is The Matrix.

Yeah.  Sorry, bro.  You are too dumb to "get" Achewood.

5
Achewood / Re: Scott Kurtz is a dick.
« on: March 21, 2007, 01:45:26 am »
I'm sorry I listened to this, but... "I don't like Felipe <sic> because he's way too innocent.  But I liked him when he got bad, when he got possessed by Billy Joel."

Billy Joel.

This stupid asshole confused Billy Joel for Billy Idol. 

6
Achewood / Re: Scott Kurtz is a dick.
« on: March 20, 2007, 10:47:31 pm »
Yeah.  If only every webcomic could be just like PvP, Penny Arcade, ad nauseum.

I JUST CANNOT GET ENOUGH OF JOKES ABOUT VIDEOGAMES AND RPGS.

Pages: [1]