Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Sometimes I don't know what the fuck y'all are talking about and I'm cool with that.

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - Steve Hogan

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 12
1
Achewood / March 25: cross-reference her beliefs with a bake sale
« on: March 25, 2005, 02:22:53 pm »
Chris Onstad has his finger on the pulse of ladies who have lots of animated gifs on their webpages.

http://www.annieshomepage.com/scripturecake.html

2
Achewood / 03/11/05: the very lifeline of my heritage
« on: March 11, 2005, 03:05:32 pm »
This goes to show that while you may have differing opinions on circumsision...don't insult a man's actual, personal hose.

3
Achewood / 3/9/05 The Science is ahead of the Funding
« on: March 09, 2005, 02:59:28 pm »
I just like the way the banjo neck keeps trudgin' along.  That thing is so Quay Brothers.

4
Achewood / 3/4/05 Worse than a solo James Iha Album
« on: March 04, 2005, 01:35:13 pm »
What the Hell is wrong with Ray?  THE MAN IS AT A RESTAURANT WITH HIS MOTHER.

5
Achewood / where it counts - 03/03/05
« on: March 03, 2005, 02:31:57 pm »
I just realized that no one's seen Satan and Ken Burns together in the same room.

6
Achewood / March 2, 2005 - The Hog shall Lay with the Prawn
« on: March 02, 2005, 03:43:44 pm »
Hogs laying with prawns is about as far from kosher eating as you're gonna get.

7
Achewood / March 1, 2005: Ray Sets Off The Clapper
« on: March 02, 2005, 03:41:47 pm »
Quote from: "CortJstr"
Quote from: "Steve Hogan"
Well, Gary Larson did show us that Hell is full of banjos.

I thought that was accordians.


Actually, they've done both.  Banjos were used in the "Conductors in Hell" cartoon, and accordians wre passed out indiscriminately to newbies "Welcome to Hell! Here's your accordian!"

I would've imagined bagpipes as Satan's instrument of choice personally.

8
Achewood / March 1, 2005: Ray Sets Off The Clapper
« on: March 01, 2005, 01:55:07 pm »
Well, Gary Larson did show us that Hell is full of banjos.

9
Achewood / You know, something different for a change -- Feb 28, 2005
« on: February 28, 2005, 08:03:40 pm »
I can't believe Andy Rooney is still alive.  He's been bitching about the young people since I was a little boy.

10
Achewood / Bloody Mary Bong - 02.17.2005
« on: February 17, 2005, 01:04:53 pm »
"Not too much cd's got stolen" sums up my hopes for the day after a party.

11
Achewood / Some more of those good jokes - 16 February 2005
« on: February 17, 2005, 01:03:08 pm »
I liked the idea of Taliban bartenders.

12
Achewood / 2/14/2005 - the priest who gave head to the mailman
« on: February 15, 2005, 01:38:36 pm »
"I'm actually pretty open minded when you get to know me."

One interpretation I had of this is that Ray would be prepared to suck it and see.

13
Achewood / 2/11/05 Nonsense
« on: February 11, 2005, 02:23:46 pm »
I'll bet Molly really does have to urinate, but is holding it in out of anger.

14
Achewood / February 10, 2005 - The potty runs out of the body
« on: February 10, 2005, 02:09:21 pm »
This is a spot on parody of how the internet is.  I remember checking out a chick's webcam chat and the moderator is warning people "Stay on topic and talk about her ass."  

Also, while researching a background for one of my old strips, I found a website for people who are totally obsessed with the now defunct Burger Chef chain.

15
Arts & Entertainment / Magical Adventures In Space Daily!
« on: February 09, 2005, 03:59:22 pm »
Topato's a great character, but I'm a bit disappointed by the way readers have been rejecting new things this year. Scary Go Round went through the same thing with the Irish pixie story

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 12