Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Once you been to a few weddings, you realize ain’t nobody gives a damn if you readin’ custom vows or the 1987 “Let’s Go!” guide to Bahrain. Just use that stuff about Do/Don’t and Sickness or Health and you gonna get the job done.  -=RAY=-

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - Ryabovsky

Pages: [1]
1
Achewood / Re: 20th May 2016: Fig-Skivvied Dreamers
« on: May 20, 2016, 09:28:25 pm »
I think the correct thread title though is "at least Radiohead has a car."

I would have gone with, "the same thing as not listening to Radiohead," but to each their own.

2
Achewood / Re: 22nd January 2010 - Dear God what is this cryptic salvo
« on: January 23, 2010, 02:43:28 am »
Pretty much the definition of a winter drink is "that sounds nasty."

3
Achewood / Re: November 15, 2009 - A black freckle in his armpit
« on: November 15, 2009, 09:07:14 pm »
In life, we are all guaranteed at least a little tremendous physical pain.

Take it like an otter, and give some back.

5
This is, like, the best mangling of Catholic prayer I've ever seen.

(Took me until I was 10 to actually learn the Hail Mary).

Also the alt-text on this one . . . how will Beef's luck not actually change?

6
Achewood / Re: April 13th, 2007: Miracle Slice, Tennessee
« on: April 23, 2007, 03:48:00 am »
Actually it needs 2 that are across the street from each other or on the same block. One would be The Miracle Slice and the other The Original Miracle Slice
Depending on the size of the town, it might also need a Famous Ray's Miracle Slice.

7
Achewood / Re: How popular is Achewood, really?
« on: April 10, 2007, 07:24:37 pm »
I've seen one guy in a Middle Cat shirt a few months ago and one guy commented on my Special Boy hoodie 3 years ago.

Were you at U.Va. at the time? 'Cause I saw a guy wearing a Special Boy hoodie about three years ago. I might have even made a comment.

It might shed light on the Charlottesville connection, 'cause I've got a few friends down here who really like it.

8
no, no, no . . . he's already in one of the buffer rooms. Or wait: if you look at this strip, he's already inside the same room as Pat.

It's Ray calling, and he's already inside the house.


[edit: fixed the link -Cort]

9
Achewood / Re: 4.4.2007 - "Death of a Salesman. Work it. Work it."
« on: April 04, 2007, 08:02:09 pm »
You know, after the discussion of the last few days I was horribly afraid to find out what "moomin" was, thinking it was some kind of Swedish analogue to German schisse porn or something like that.

Instead, it turns out to be something more like the Swedish teletubbies, or maybe Muzzy.

It frightens me that I'm a little disappointed by this.

10
Achewood / Re: 4.03.2007 - every fat dude's worst nightmare
« on: April 03, 2007, 12:51:47 pm »
I, for one, have quite clearly explained this 'mystery' in the past and I'm tired of doing it for you whippersnappers.

For the benefit of others.
Quote from: Asherdan
Various words being edited is an homage to the Dumbrella board diaspora. I never underwstood, yet liked, "tomato" being blinkered.

Oddly enough, from the first thread on the Circus c*ck saga.

And the filter proves my own point for me. . . .exegesis . . .

Pages: [1]