Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Did you know...
That you can post photos to the TOUAMB Flickr Pool?

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - Ruddy Ruddy

Pages: [1]
1
A special monkey-style shout-out goes to the ever-frowning Aunt Nina.  That is EXACTLY how she should look, yes!

You aren't kidding. I live in Greektown. I see old women who look like this all the time, all waddling around in their T-shirt/long skirt combos, looking mean as hell. This is exactly how an old Greek feline lady would look. I bet she doesn't even speak a word of English besides "Eat, eat!"


Even money Phillipe saves it all by doing/saying something cute.

Next-most-likely, Ray saves it all in an unlikely manner that involves Airwolf.

I was thinking much the same. Also, Cornelius might have something wise and worldly to impart to Beef, and never count out Vlad's ability to provide just the right advice when it comes to matters of the heart. Hell, the Man with Blood on His Hands might make him stop acting like such a fool. Bottom line, the dude's got good people standing behind him.

2
Achewood / Re: June 19 2008 - I gotta do some plop plops
« on: June 20, 2008, 06:33:33 am »
Did Beef foresee this plan?

3
I guess Todd doesn't stand a chance of getting on the ticket this time, since Ray's already dismissed him as a crap dude.

4
Achewood / Re: January 21, 2008 - Acting Mayor Smuckles
« on: January 21, 2008, 11:28:45 pm »
For a minute, I thought Ray might have to turn Cunty the sardine's pond into an apartment for oblivious posters.

5
Achewood / Re: January 21, 2008 - Acting Mayor Smuckles
« on: January 21, 2008, 10:59:21 pm »
I sure hope nobody's mama sprays hot bloody fat on Ray.

6
Achewood / Re: 5 Jul 2007 - HE WANTS TO TASTE THE fuck*ng CURB!
« on: July 06, 2007, 12:26:19 am »
The best part of this comic for me is deconstructing exactly why all the guys are having such a vicious reaction to Comic Sans. Teodor's obviously offended as a graphic designer. Ray, because it's not classy. Roast Beef, because it's for lame computer newbies. And I'd say Lyle didn't care about fonts at all and just wanted to deliver a punishing beatdown if I didn't know that he was secretly a master of commercial-quality calligraphy.

7
Achewood / Re: may 25 2007 - The great indoor fight
« on: May 26, 2007, 07:36:45 pm »
Every self-portrait I've ever seen of Frida Kahlo looks much more like Johnny Depp than Salma Hayek. He should have been the one to play her in the movie.

8
Achewood / Re: 30 March 2007 - Gary Sinise definitely that guy is ice
« on: March 30, 2007, 07:37:02 am »
I had to register to point out that Simon Le Cowell claimed recently that he was once offered £50,000 to watch a couple in the act and give his opinion. "I stupidly turned it down," he says. So, given a second opportunity, he might just take Ray's offer to critique the men doing maximum cuddles.

Pages: [1]