Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

But Pat, the Cure is silly! It is silly to like The Cure!

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - Oranjeboom

Pages: [1]
1
Achewood / Re: Don't hurt me.
« on: November 14, 2007, 05:16:26 pm »
Dude, I am not being a dick with this advice, OK?

Email the man his ownself.

Seriously, for that kind of question I think you'd get an appropriate response.

s'allright. Thought he might get that thousands of times a day and wouldn't that time be better spent working on the book? Besides, I figured he'd just say "Go read the forums, you yutz. Gosh!". Get mocked either way. Don't you feel honored I decided to waste your time instead of his? >snort< Thanks though, I'll do just that. I'll even share any good news, as that is just the kind of thoughtful, gracious, considerate (and modest and self-effacing) individual I am.

2
Achewood / Don't hurt me.
« on: November 14, 2007, 02:46:01 pm »
Forgive my total n00bness, but searching the forums hasn't told me what I want to know.

WHAT'S THE DEAL WITH THE NEXT BOOK(s)?  Been reading Achewood for a while now and digging on it. Want to buy the books, and make my wife read them. They only go through Dec 2005 and there's been a ton of great arcs since then. I don't want to buy a 7-book set. I want to buy an 8-9-10 etc book set. I want to buy several and give them as gifts. I want to chill in repose with some Stellas and Manchego and savor the wisdom., and then spread the light unto those dudes who still labor in the bleak grey of unremitting circumstances.

Is there any word on what the book situation is? Help out a fellow with some talk of hope and it would be a thing.

Pages: [1]