Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Wine: Keep a red and a white on hand at all times. When choosing wines on the wine aisle, use this simple rhyme to make your selection: “Closer to the floor, is meant for the poor / closer to the lights, is more like for if Bono comes over.” -=RAY=-

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - Clotho

Pages: [1]
1
Science & Nature / Re: Please Shut Up
« on: May 08, 2007, 08:29:12 am »
I use the firefox plugin NoScript. It's great. Coupled with adblock, you erase 95% of all annoying internet flashies.

2
Wild Card / Re: 21 Years of Age
« on: May 08, 2007, 08:20:06 am »
Move to Australia? I don't understand your age restrictions, I turned eighteen in my last year of highschool and havent stopped drinking since.

3
People & Places / Happy Birthday Doc!
« on: May 03, 2007, 02:35:05 pm »
As of 40 minutes ago here in north-east aussieland. Happy 22nd birthday.

4
Sports & Leisure / Re: The most important meal of the day!
« on: April 27, 2007, 10:11:06 pm »
Currently I'm forcing myself to eat breakfast; mostly I just skipped it but recently I've been missing lunch as well so I'd just be eating dinner and drinking coffee. My diet sucks. So now I'm trying different cereals from week to week looking for one I enjoy enough to eat every day. This week - Sultana Bran.

On that note: Cereal sections at supermarkets are way too big.

5
People & Places / Re: Community
« on: April 27, 2007, 01:11:02 pm »
Yes I'm still here :D

What happened to the channel?

Pages: [1]