Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood "Supporting" bacon is easy. Who's going to get on the mayonnaise bandwagon with me?

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - hoogli44

Pages: [1]
1
I love how Ray says "Don't you do cocaine at ME, you son of a bitch!" You don't pull that sh*t with Ray, Todd! That might fly with Lyle or Blister or Blister's Ghost! But not with Ray!
It's almost like Ray has seen Todd do cocaine at someone before.

2
Achewood / Re: may 25 2007 - The great indoor fight
« on: May 25, 2007, 02:29:28 pm »
Cornelius is my hero. The Dude and Catastrophe is my valhalla.

Great strip BTW. I was happy with the irreverance of the Envelope arc, but this has taken me someplace beyond that.

3
Is the name of the bridge "Public Bridge"? Or is that just the type of bridge it is?

4
I have indeed let my mouth-dynamite explode on occasion.
"I didn't say you were a bitch. I said you were acting like a bitch."
Conversely, I've been blown-up on too:
"I really just like you as a friend." Ka-boom! I imagine myself standing there like a looney tune after smoking one of those exploding cigars.

Anyone else?

5
Achewood / Re: 17th May 2007 - Uh... ignorance?
« on: May 18, 2007, 04:40:49 pm »
I'll never look at Buick drivers the same again.

This question occurs to me: Are their giraffe in the GIN OCEAN?

Yes. The swingingest giraffe in town.

6
Achewood / Re: May blogs
« on: May 08, 2007, 08:52:25 pm »
I think the foreign boy is Ray, because Beef doesn't know who he is anymore, with all his temporary mental impairment (represented by the giant lice).
OH, and thanks a lot Onstad. Now, in addition to dreaming about having delicious bacon delivered to my door on a monthly basis, I also have to swoon for daily doorstep soft-pretzel delivery. You live in my freaking fantasy world!

7
Achewood / Re: May 7, 2007 - "Dice are....from Arabia!"
« on: May 07, 2007, 07:32:06 pm »
I'm very curious about Ray's choice of footwear. Now that he is TBD, does he prefer the classic Velcro strapped sneakers, or has he jumped on the Crocs band-wagon?

Pages: [1]